to my best friend, not the first sentence though..

Trust.... something so hard for me to do, is my best option. Was it something I did? I must've done this. I must look crazy. The world trembles beneath my feet. The line is silent. Everything is silent. I'm a fool... No one really knows me. Even if I tell them everything about me, they wouldn't know me because everything I am is trapped inside. I don't know if she'll ever escape, all I can hope is that she'll find her way out. I hope she gets stronger. I think if she got out, she'd probably take more risks than me and she would probably   view everything as an opportunity...

She's got to be smarter than me....... Cause I always hear her talking... most of the time I listen but I don't believe some of the things she tells me, she's gotta be lying to make me feel better. I think she does my homework. When I don't listen to her I say the wrong things and get in trouble. Sometimes she's quiet like me and that's when its really hard... I've gotten so used to her voice that when she doesnt speak I can't think. I hope she never leaves me or gets tired of me being stubborn...

If she only knew how much she helps me maybe she can drag me inside and climb out, and do things herself. I miss my best friend, I think she talks to her. I think she knows how I feel. I think she'd help me get her out. get the girl stuck inside of me out. I think Sarah is part of the girl I wish I could be, that girl inside. sometimes that girl reminds me of her when she tells me I'm good enough, when she tells me to take control. Sarah is alot like that girl. I think that evertime I'm with Sarah she's been talking to that girl, I wish everyone else could. That girl deserves more than I do. Sarah is my best friend. I wish I could spend my birthday with her. I hope she knows that she's special, no one else knows that girl but her. I love her too, just as much as the other girl,.. I just miss her more when the other girl isn't here, when the other girl can't remind me of her. She is the one who brings out that other girl.