04.

LIVESTREAM

LIVESTREAM

Sydney's ever so slightly pixelated face appeared on the YouNow website as she started her live stream. Her background included the beige couch she was sitting on, a dark figure dressed in black behind her, and a white wall that matched the blonde's sweatshirt. After a few seconds, the image quality improves slightly, and the dark figure starts seeming more and more like a hoodie-clad torso that Sydney's leaning against.

"Hi!" The girl exclaims, a bright smile on her face as she sees the numbers rising in the viewer count. "Ooh, 3K people already?" Her eyes were wide as she spoke before she leaned slightly off camera to grab something. "I haven't even tweeted this yet." Her fingers typed quickly on her phone's screen as she giggled. "I honestly don't get Dan Howell's issue with live stream tweeting. Not that hard, Daniel."

With that remark, her chat was quickly filled with comments reading the words Phan, but the blonde didn't really pay attention to them, instead continuing to talk in a cheery voice as she put down her phone. "Whatever, hi! How are you guys?"

Her eyes scanned the chat as the answers poured in. She could only catch some, but she read them aloud.

good hbu
HAPPY BC YOU'RE HERE
where's chandler
i h8 life
marry me
sad
you're gorgeous
who is this? she looks like the annoying twd chick'

She chuckled at the last one. "I am the annoying TWD chick, thank you very much." She heard a small laugh behind her and smiled as she looked to the side. "Also, as for Chandler-" She cut herself off, turning the computer screen a bit to the side, to showcase the boy sprawled on the couch right behind her as she leaned against his stomach. He silently raised his eyebrows and nodded toward the camera, and Sydney turned the screen back to her. "As you can see, he's incredibly thrilled to be here." Her voice was sarcastic, but the commenters didn't seem to mind, instead typing in all caps about the couple.

"I just don't get what we're supposed to do." Chandler disembodied voice called out, the girl theatrically rolling her eyes.

"Didn't you use live stream, too?" She muttered, the boy sitting up and scooting downward so that he was actually in frame now. Sydney rested her head on his chest now and he was the one to roll his eyes this time.

"Yeah, but I was doing something. Like, I was playing League Of Legends." His girlfriend cut him off.

"Yes, because that is such an important civic duty for mankind. Shitty RPGs are future." Sydney said, hearing her brother laugh off camera and biting back a smile, faking annoyance in her tone as her boyfriend spoke up.

"It's not an RPG-"

"How the hell is it not an RPG?" As Chandler went to answer, obviously having explained this previously, she rolled her eyes. "No, no, no. Forget I asked, we're not having this discussion again, oh my God. Honestly, LoL is the bane of my existence because of you." She bickered.