18.

INSTAGRAM

realsydevans: i genuinely can't believe you're 18 already

realsydevans: i genuinely can't believe you're 18 already. i feel like we were just kids 2 seconds ago, but look at you- you're an actual adult now (or at least legally because i still feel like you're the most immature little shit). i'm so incredibly proud of the person you are. your kindness, compassion, and love for everything you do are truly admirable and i do look up to you. i don't think i've ever cared for or loved someone this much in the entirety of my life- though, yes 17 years is not too long- and i truly hope i never will again. sometimes you meet people and you just know they'll be with you forever. i knew that 7 years ago and i still feel the same way today. happy 18th. i proud of you. i love you. forever. (ps: i hope you like your gift)

alchemicas: HOLY FUCK I'M SOBBING

southparking: it wasn't enough that he's turning 18, syd had to swoop right in and make me cry even more

kittenesperance: my mOM AND DAD

username1: THE DOG FILTER PIC IS SO CUTE I LOVE

username2: username1 HOW COME CHANDLER NEVER POSTS SELFIES ON HI SC??

username1: username2 ikr thank you syd for blessing us

idostarsido: i genuinely can't believe hE'S 18 I'M GONNA SUE

username3: tHEY'RE GONNA BE TOGETHER FOREVER I'M CRYING IN THE CLUB

username4: holy shit how much did he have to crouch for that 3rd pic

username5: only syd could manage to call him an "immature little shit" on his birthday

realsydevans: username5 his best friends call him trash 24/7 this is me being kind

craysounds: i mean ur not wrong

realsydevans: craysounds i can't rlly blame u, he is trash

username6: ^poor kid's actually being attacked on his birthday i'M

kelci_v: he's 8 not 18 i'm suing for libel

username7: kelci_v FUCKING MOOD

rheesus: "i don't think i've ever cared for or loved someone this much" I'M GENUINELY FLOORED

username8: rheesus the floor is appreciating chandney

mtvscreams: they're so cute i'm gonna cry i'm actually emotional

honestleigh: THIS IS SO CUTE I'M FREAKING OUT

chandlerriggs5: i do think we're forever. i love you too, i always have. you're my favorite person, and i'm proud of you too. thank you for being here. thank you.

realsydevans: chandlerriggs5 yeah yeah you sap lets just get to the beach already

chandlerriggs5: wow attacking me on my birthday

realsydevans: chandlerrigs5 see this is when the "immature little shit" part of my caption starts to make sense

chandlerriggs5: when will this abuse stop

pansexualbitch: WAIT "i hope you like your gift" BIHHHHHH WHAT IS IT

username9: pansexualbitch BRUH OMG I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE

missingmybookshelf: pansexualbitch HOLY SHIT I'M SCREAMING I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS

realsydevans: ^that's for me to know, him to find out, and u to wonder

_

ayOOOOOO

ik this is short y'all but i'm getting back into it. can you guess what the present is?? (get ur mind out of the gutter)

now a lil rant because i'm emotional:

oh my god oh my god oh my god he's actually 18. like he's actually an adult. holy shit. i've been stanning him ever since he was 15 (honestly i started stanning 7 days before he turned 16 but sHHH he was 15 still and that's what matters), and honestly i'm so proud of him. i know that a lot of ppl in the twd fandom don't like him and think he's cringy or whatever, and that is okay. i don't agree with that, but that is their opinion.

but the truth is, throughout the past couple of years, stanning chandler's made me a happier person. there have been times where a couple pics of him with shit filters on top, or a meme, or one of his tweets has been the only thing that's gotten me to crack a smile for days on end. there have been times where one of the only goals i had in mind to keep me tied to this earth was to meet him.

through stanning chandler i've made some of my best friends. without this adoration for him i would probably not have gotten so into writing. i wouldn't have started my fanfics and began something i'm truly proud of. writing gives me purpose, purpose keeps me grounded, and i started seriously writing because i really liked chandler and carl. i don't know who or where i would be if i wasn't a writer, and i don't know who or where i would be if i didn't stan chandler.

it's stupid because i'm probably not ever gonna meet him, but he's had such an impact on my life. i'm so terribly proud of the person he is, and i really hope he has an amazing day- an amazing life altogether, but specifically today as well.

sometimes i forget just how much i love this kid, but i really fucking do. i hope he knows how much his fans love him. i hope he loves his life just as much.

RANT OVER SORRY I GOT SAPPY HE JUST MEANS A LOT TO ME, I'LL GO NOW.(this rant was longer than the actual chapter i'M SORRY don't @ me)