3. Landon

Chris and I were playing the game when Jodie walked in on ten, as always. "My nigga, guess what?" Jodie started, you could hear the smile in his voice. Chris and I just kept playing the game, asking what without ever looking away from the screen. Shit was intense, he was one shot away from catching up to me, and I whoop ass in everything I do; nigga wasn't about to beat me.

Jodie plopped down on the couch, "guess who want you Landon." This caused both me and Chris to pause the game, now a lot of girls want me, and I ain't even on no cocky shit. But it's either some bad shit, or some good shit when Jodie mentions that somebody likes you. I turned and looked at him, "who nigga?"Jodie smiled and leaned back, "Kennedy." I just looked at the nigga, there were a thousand Kennedy's, he needed to be more specific.

"Kennedy who?" I asked as I got up to get some water, "Aria's Kennedy," this caused him to laugh, Chris just sat there confused. Jodie went on, "Aria's coming to the party tonight, and I know for sure she's bringing Kennedy, she asked me to put you on."

Chris finally caught on, "oh, that's the friend that walked up to the table when you were talking to her?" he started laughing. I sucked my teeth and waved them off. Aria was no doubt going to be a hard one, and the fact that her friend Kennedy was more my type didn't make it any easier, especially with her wanting a nigga. I would fuck the shit out of that girl with no problems. But if I was going to win this bet I couldn't do that shit just yet.

"I take it that talk in the cafe didn't go too smooth." Jodie added in with a smile beaming and a slight laugh, he thought this shit was pure comedy. I walked back to the living room and sat back down, "fuck y'all, this was only day one." Niggas were acting like it'd been weeks or some shit, I still had time to work some magic.

"Yeah, but nigga her friend wants you," Chris started with a laugh, "she asked Jodie to try and put you on with her, your chances are slim my guy."

I put my feet up as I began scrolling through Instagram, "man, that don't mean shit, girls do that all the time and still be wanting my ass, and I still get they ass." It was plenty of girls who came up to me trying to "put me on" with their friend, when in reality they wanted me too. I honestly wasn't stressing this shit.

Jodie laughed, "Landon, we talking about Aria. I'm letting you know now if you fuck with Kennedy ain't no fucking her."

I waved the nigga off, "I don't plan on fucking with Kennedy, not until I win this bet." They both laughed, "you just know you the shit huh?" Chris asked with a smile dancing on his face. "Shit, if you don't believe it who will?" I replied with a smile. We all started laughing. "Now let me finish whooping your ass, you ain't getting out of this shit." I said as I picked the controller back up.

---

Later that night we all were turning up at the house getting ready to head out to the party. We had plenty of girls at the house and plenty of bottles. We were ready for a good night, "aye! Let's take another shot before we head out" Jodie yelled, trying to overpower the music. Everybody picked up the shot glass or cup they had been using and everybody started pouring shots, it had to be at least 25 people in this apartment, now that don't sound like a lot, but our place was packed, and it wasn't that big.

Nonetheless. everybody took a shot, and then we all headed out the door, there was this one little shawty who had been on and around me all night, cute light skin thang, weave down to her ass, and her ass was huge. I would definitely be bringing her back to the house tonight, if my memory permitted it.

We got to the club and walked right in, this city was ours, period. As everybody was walking in I saw Jodie talking to two girls who started following behind, I waited before going in so I could peep what they looked like, as they got closer I realized it was Aria and Kennedy and they were looking good as fuck. Aria cleaned up nicely. Her hair was out of that sloppy bun and flat ironed straight, hitting the middle of her back, and I realized that shit was all hers. That was a turn on. She didn't have on her glasses, and she had on a dress that showed all her curves, she had a nice body, I didn't peep that shit earlier. She was really looking good as hell tonight.