15. Landon

"Ooo baby look at this!" I turned to see what Casey was looking at, we were in Hobby Lobby, she was moving soon and was trying to find some things for her apartment. Her and Sarai were finally moving in together after talking about it for a good minute. They both had found somebody to take over their current leases so they were good to go.

"Yeah that's dope," I said as I picked up the glass she was holding looking over it. Casey and I had grown a lot closer over the last couple of months, after everything that happened at the hookah spot shit was rough for a minute but she told me how she felt about the situation, I told her how I felt, we apologized and moved forward.

As much time as we were spending together I felt like we were in a relationship though, shit even other girls thought she was my girl. But I hadn't made shit official yet, I was lowkey thinking about it though.
She had stuck with my ass through thick and thin; girl after girl and she was still here. I don't know if I should call her exceptionally loyal or dumb as fuck to be real. But I fucked with her nonetheless.

Once Casey picked out some more things she wanted I bought them and we headed to eat before I got up with the boys. She decided on the Cheesecake Factory so that's where we were headed.

I let out a deep sigh as I got comfortable in the booth, I sat across from her with my head in my phone just scrolling through social media. "Babe, I have a question," she spoke pulling my attention. We had put our order in so now we were waiting for our food to come out, which it should have been coming out at any minute at this point. "Wassup?" I asked as I put my phone down, looking at her.

"Be honest, and don't think I'm pushing or nothing" she said as she picked up her drink and sipped it.

I already knew it was about to be some bullshit, "iight."

"Can you see yourself with me long term?" she rested her head on her hand, looking at me.

I smiled and laughed lightly as I licked my lips, "of course I can see myself digging in your guts forever." I raised my eyebrows with a smile on my face.

She laughed, throwing her napkin at me, "Landon you get on my fucking nerves. I'm serious."

I laughed, putting my hand up to catch the napkin, which I did successfully. "I'm serious too baby," I said with a wink.

Luckily the waitress came out with our food allowing the conversation to be put to a stop for the time being. I'm twenty-one I wasn't thinking long term with shit right now. Casey was a nice fuck and a bomb ass chick to kick it with, yeah I'd cuff her probably but long term? In her mind I felt like that was actually forever, marriage and shit and I couldn't see forever with nothing right now. I wasn't even trying to think that far.

Once we finished up, we left and I dropped her off as I headed to the gym to meet up with the boys. Once I pulled up at the gym I grabbed my gym bag, went inside, and changed before heading to the court.

"My nigga, wassup?" Jodie said as he extended his hand to me to dap me up. I had just walked into the courts, Bryan and Chris had already started hooping. It looked like Jodie had just gotten there a little before I did. "Wassup?" I said as I connected my hand with his.

"Not shit man, not shit" he sat down, lacing up his shoes so that they were tighter, "wassup with you? I ain't seen you in a couple of days."

I sat down beside him taking my watch off and my phone out of my pocket to put them in my bag, "same ol' same ol, Casey been wanting me to stay with her, so you know how that shit go."

He nodded his head, "shit man, you make it official with her or what?"

I laughed, "nahh, but shit it feel like it. I ain't never spent so much time with one girl." I shook my head at the thought of it.