7. Landon

"So we're holding hands with girls now?" I let out a deep breath not in the mood for this. I didn't get where I wanted with Aria tonight so that already blew me and Casey blowing up my phone just to do this was blowing me even more.

Casey was never the type to trip, but I should've known that shit would tip her off, even as innocent as it was because I never hold her hand in public or no shit like that and she always compared herself to girls she heard about me with, and I hated that shit.

I sighed, "you sound childish as fuck."

She laughed sarcastically, "I sound childish? You act like you can't even hold my hand but can hold the next bitch hand? And leaving Bar 180 on a fucking Saturday? They busiest night, fuck you Landon."

Jodie was beeping in on the other line, "hold on Jodie's calling me."

"Are you kidding me right now Landon?" She shouted with anger.

"Casey, gah'damn! We're clearly about to have a long drawn out conversation about some bullshit, he probably got one thing to say, hold on."

I clicked over before even allowing her to say something else, "Yo!" Jodie was laughing and talking to somebody in the background, "nigga, I heard your ass was showing love tonight! You was booed the fuck up with somebody!" People ran they mouth quick as hell, but I knew it was probably a female who hit his line about it.

I shook my head as I merged into another lane. "It wasn't even like that."

He laughed, "who was it? Cause I know it wasn't Casey."

"Aria." I let out with ease.

Jodie laughed, "stop fucking lying, ain't no way." I checked my blind spot as I switched lanes again, cars were driving slow as hell. "What the fuck I got to lie for?"

"I know damn well you ain't hit though. I bet her ass didn't even let you kiss her." I hated that he was right. "Man bye, I got Casey on the other line flipping out on me."

He laughed, "yeah, she ain't let you! I know that shit hurting your pride! But I'll let you get to your bitch!"

I didn't respond as I just simply clicked back over, "aye, I'm just going to head your way and we can talk about it when I get there."

"Yeah okay Landon." She spat out as she hung up the phone. I wasn't trippin' off her, I could get Casey like putty in my hands if we were face to face.

I pulled up to her place in no time and we talked about the shit, I easily let her know I was only holding her hand to navigate out the club and reminded her why I was out to begin with. I didn't give a fuck about Aria. It was a bet.

She calmed down, admitting that the whole situation slipped her mind but it just bothered her that I barely took her anywhere. So me being the gentleman I am, I told her we'd go to lunch or dinner tomorrow, an easy fix. It was crazy to think this would be our first date too. I'd been fucking with her for months. Either way it went, she was satisfied. So I slid up in them guts and then we both knocked.

**

The next morning I made my way out of Casey's early so I could head home and change. I called Aria once I got home so we could go get her car and I could go on with my day.

"Hello." she answered sounding groggily. I snickered, "Aria it's eight am wake your ass up."

She sucked her teeth as I heard the phone click in my ear. Did she just hang up on me? I called back as she answered with attitude, sleep all in her voice. "Landon we not even cool like that. Why are you calling me this damn early on a Sunday?"