27. Landon

"Does she know about me?"

Ashley and I were at her place lying down after some bomb ass sex. This girl was it, in every aspect. I'd been rocking with her on this level for a short little minute now. We'd known each other for years but just recently really connected. Starting off we were just cool as hell. Legit only friends cause I was stuck as fuck on Aria and trying to get with her. But one drunk night led to another and now we were here, and surprisingly I was always happy as hell to be in her presence.

So happy that one night I flat out just asked her to be my girl. Couldn't tell you where the shit came from or what made me ask but I did and she said yes. I don't know if it was the pussy or if she legit just brought a different vibe that I really was fucking with. I knew it was probably both.

I sighed as I pulled her closer to me, "not yet."

"Landon, you need to tell her. Y'all are about to have a baby and I'm not about to be a secret. If you still on her don't string me along." And that was her only downfall. At times I felt like she found herself comparing herself to Aria, and I knew that was all on me since she was someone I confided in about her. But the shit could get annoying.

I sighed, "if I wanted you to be a secret would I have asked you to be my girl?" A smile spread across her face as I continued, "and honestly you met Mink. So I know for fact she knows about you now."

She rolled her eyes. "But she also needs to hear it from you." I leaned up, "and she will, so chill out."

She leaned up, kissing me on the side of my mouth. "Landon, Landon, Landon. Who would have ever thought we'd be here?"

"In your bed? Oh I knew I was going to hit." I smiled as she hit me and a laugh escaped her mouth.

***

I didn't really feel the need to let Aria know so quick, but I knew Mink had more than likely already mentioned it and Ashley was adamant about me telling her so I went ahead and hit up Aria asking her to meet me at a food spot that we both liked. And without hesitation she told me she would.

I got to the restaurant before her so I went ahead and ordered our drinks as I scrolled through social media. She slid in the booth not too long after pulling my attention. "Hey!" She spoke with a small smile.

I smiled back as I locked my phone and sat it on the table. "What up? How are you? How's my baby?" My eyes went to what I could see or her belly momentarily before focusing back on her face.

"Good, and good," she said as she got situated. "How are you?" She questioned back.

"I'm good." The waitress came back to the table before we could really have any real conversation to greet Aria and we went ahead and put in our orders since we rarely changed what we got from here.

"So what's up?" she asked as she took a sip from her drink. "Inviting me out for food, is this good, is this bad?" She asked as her facial expressions changed.

"I just wanted to talk to you about a few things." I answered honestly.

She leaned back as she sat her drink back on the table. "A few things like what?"

I chuckled, I know she knew where I was going with this. "Ava, you." I lowered my voice a little bit, "my girl."

"Your what? I didn't hear the last thing you said" she smiled.

I chuckled as I licked my lips and looked at her, "I have a girlfriend Aria."

Her eyebrows went up as her eyes got wide. She nodded her head, "oh okay. This the girl you went on a date with?"