Meeting the big man pt.2

(Y/N) POV
Ow, my head hurts, my body aches and all I can see is black. "H-hello?" I ask, not quite remembering what happened. "Boss, he's awake" I hear a deep voice say. "Good, take of his blindfold" I hear a small voice say. When my blindfold is taken off I am met with some mole thing. "Who are you and where am I?" I ask. He tells me "the names Mr.Big, right now you are in a torture room. If you don't tell us where Nick is we will have to use, different measures." "Why do you want to know. Give me info and I'll give you info" I told him, trying to strike a bargain. "How about you tell me and I don't make you bleed to death" he threatens me. "No not unless you- AHHHHHhHH"

Nick POV.

I pull out my phone to call Judy and ask her if she can help me look for (Y/N). "Nick why would I help someone I hate?" She asks. "Think of it as helping me not him." I plead. She finally gives up and tells me fine. Getting out my gun I stop at Mr.Bigs place and somehow Judy is already there. "How...What...But I" I was really confused. Ignoring all that we busted down the door. Following the trackers signal we were led to Mr.Bigs torcher room. Luckily we snuck past the guards. "God no" I say, remembering what happens to animals in there. I open the door seeing a blood soaked (Y/N) with bad injuries and Sven with Mr.Bigs. I shoot Sven's knee caps so he couldn't bother us. "Ah, Nick, do you have my money" Not caring about his size or what he says, being filled with rage I threw him across the room knocking him out.

(Y/N) POV.
Returning to reality I hear gunshots and a loud thump, like something being thrown across the room. "(Y/N) are you okay? Jesus Christ I'm gonna kill Mr.Bigs' I hear a voice say. That's all I heard before I slipped back into darkness.
I wake up to be met with a face, of course it was Nick's, I remember being tortured so I look down but my injuries are taken care of. I kiss Nick on the cheek and try to get up but Nick is hugging me tightly. His eyes open, I can see they are filled with anger and lust, oh no. "I missed you and you made me worry, here is your punishment." Nick said
-Lemon incoming -
Nick starts to suck on my neck making me moan. When he finds my sweet spot he bits down a bit making me scream his name. Ripping both our clothes off Nick flips me so I'm in a 69 position. "Suck" he tells me. I do as I'm told and lick the tip of his member, already leaking pre-cum. As I'm doing this he is licking my entrance making me moan sending vibrations on his cock. "I'm done waiting" Nick says as he puts me on the bed making me suck his fingers. All at once he shoved three inside, making me scream in pain. Once I adjusted he put his giant cock inside, I screamed even louder. Once I nodded showing I adjusted Nick started thrusting in and out. "Nick" I moaned. He got the idea and started thrusting at an inhuman pace. Noticing I got hard Nick decided to jerk me off. "Oh yesssss" I screamed, his thrust matching the speed of his hand. We both came together, me coming on the floor. "Love you Nick, I'll clean that up later." Nick kisses me and says "I love you to (Y/N)." I then here snoring as Nick wraps his arms around me. Nick you goofball.

So what do you think about the lemon? It's the first I have done in a while so please don't be mad. Love you guys and see yah.