Meeting the big man pt 1

Me an Nick have been together for awhile, me and Judy being at each other's throats, I don't think me and Nick should try intercourse yet, maybe tommorow (that foreshadow though). Nick went to work and I'm just laying on the couch watching TV until I hear a knock on the door. Is Nick home early? I open the door hoping to see Nick but all I see is a polar bear. "Let him see me" I hear a small voice say. The polar bear opens his hands to show a small mole thing (don't know the name). "Hello sir, do you know if Nick Wilde is hear, we have some business to take care of." The mole thing tells me. "I know Nick but he's not here, why do you need him?" I ask "you'll find out soon enough, bag him" he says. With a swift motion the polar bear sacks me and knocks me out cold.
-Time skip to 8:00 pm-
Nick's pov
I come home after my shift and unlock the door. Deciding to be playful I shouted "Honey I'm home!". No response, maybe he's asleep. I go to check in the bedrooms and he's not in either. He is not on the couch either. Strange he is usually in bed by now. I'm a little worried. "(Y/N), this isn't funny, where are you, this isn't funny anymore." I shouted. Pulling out my phone (I didn't say it but you still have a phone) and checked my tracking app. I put in (Y/N) email address and the app showed me something I didn't want to see. It showed that he was in Mr.Bigs place. I call chief Bogo and tell him what's happening he tells me he can't do that much. I'll take matters into my own hands then.

Dun dun dun. So how do you guys feel about (Y/N) being kidnapped. I wanted to add some drama. I hope you enjoy, possible lemon coming up. To be honest I might stop writing or was thinking about it since I need ideas. See ya furrs later.