Lazy week.

So a little update to tell ya what's goin on. Bogo let me off for the week and gave me this big speech about how I saved many lives and how I should rest after all I have been through. I guess I could do other stuff but no. I decide to stay on the couch cuddling with Nick watching TV. It was fun and lazy. I got bored of TV and decided to go on a walk. Maybe me and Judy could hangout. Keeping my word I did but all we really did as Nick was sleeping was go out to eat, sit in a park. And eventually it got so boring that I eventually got into a game of tag which lightened the mood. It was all around zootopia and it was wild. (Nick Wilde 😂). Anyway it was the usual day. Low scum who did jobs they couldn't finish. People bustling about there daily lives...Alright.

I'm sorry guys you probably hate me for this but if you read this you probably care. It is really hard to come up with these ideas so I need you guys to contribute and give me ideas on the request page. In the mean time I will write a book possibly about male reader x creeypasta or whatever. I may have to put this book on hold and you know how long possibly by the title of this page... I'm sorry to all of you who love my writing but I just really need some good ideas.