vacation

Me and Nick are all packed up. When I told him about it he nearly kissed and hugged me to death, I even got Bogo into getting us a private jet because of my service. Me and Nick are on the jet and the trip is basically 4 hours from here. Nick snuggles up on me and we both fall asleep (btw realizing your strength Nick now makes you the seme so lucky you.). We arrive as the pilot wakes us up. I wake Nick up and he groans and tries to go back to sleep. I carry Nick bridal style and our stuff to the hotel room we rented. I got the key out ,placed Nick on the bed, and decided to go for a swim. Nick wakes up and joins me. I put on nothing but swim trunks. We go out and I grab a beach towel and two chairs. "I can't swim I just realised." I say. "Why?" Nick asks. I show him the robotic arm. Just then Bogo walks through the entrance and throws me a cover so I can swim. I just give him a WTF face and put the cover on, oh and we have snacks. I jump in the pool and splash people in close proximity. Nick blushes as I show off my muscles. I giggle a little and try to get used to the freezing water but there is a hot tub for night. Nick just lays in a beach chair sunbathing.
After a while I get out and eat some chips drying off. I decide to joke with Nick and climb on the same chair with him. I nibble his neck and he moans out a little "s-stop" a bunch of people yell "ew!" And "get a room". I just ignore them and continue my awesome ass day.
Thank you @XDaughterofNickWildX