Reality

Time passed and I was finally back to my house.. somewhere I thought I was never going to be again. But all of this is so hard to process. I thought I was dead, I thought the entire relationship I had with Nick was something that was going to last forever, yet it was fake. I walk into my room and take in my surroundings, everything was different. It seems that they cleaned my room while I was out. It's been an entire 2 years, and not once did they give up on me.
"I'll come back, I promise!" I think. Those were the last words I had said to Nick. Tears start to stream down my face as I think of all the memories that me and him shared, all the happy moments gone in an instance. Walking over to my bed I sit down, and to my right was a gift box. I place it in my lap and open it, a new phone with a (F/C) case. My old one was probably destroyed in the accident. I'm surprised I even survived that considering that I was on a bike and got hit by...what was it again? It's all still hazy to me.
Even though I still have to recover a bit, I need to start planning. How am I going to get my life back together? What am I going to do now that I'm too old to live with my mom? I push those thoughts to the side. I can think about that later, I'm going to need some time to get over Nick.
I walk downstairs into the living room with my mom, whose calling a lot of people to tell me I woke up. I sit next to her on the couch as shes still crying and hug her. She smiles at me and continues her 20 more calls. Is this real? So much time has passed in the span of several days to me? I mean I understand how time in dreams work but jesus, it felt so real. It felt that Nick was actually real. He was...he was crying when I said I'd come back. That doesnt just happen in dreams. If it was I dream then I could control it, I lucid dream a lot so I'd be able to tell if it was real or not. I run upstairs to my room and grab my phone, pencil and a note book. I click my phone to turn it on, the date is 2 years later of course. I write down the time change as I start to list events that happened in the dream, and realise one variable is missing, what date was it while I was in the dream? Yes time may be different in a dream but what if the year was the same? Almost like...if you were in space or a different place. Research has shown time in space is slower than time on earth. So that would mean if time in space is different then so are the times on planets...what if me and Nick were on a different planet? What if this wasnt a dream...just a different mind or reality I was controlling? Suddenly a bag was placed over my head.
???: You know, it's not really safe to go planet hopping like that, we need to take you in for testing.
Then the darkness consumes me.
Sorry that ending seems kinda rushed guys but I needed to end it. The book is not getting any more views as the beginning and it may be because i was gone for a long time. Regardless, should i do a sequal to this book? If so then comment on this, hope you guys enjoyed!
Hell yeah to a sequal
Hell no to a sequal