battlefeild pt3

I know two things. This arm is awesome and easy to control, and the missions I do are hard as shit. Nick is still upset at me so I had to get someone to hold him so I can go to the next mission. Next up is the fucking hot as hell sahara square. I'm already there and man the sand is not its usual color. Obviously it looks like red sand and again, obviously it's blood. I'm tired of these missions they are all so easy. Same thing as usual me running to cover and shooting people. Then someone shoots my robotic arm but then something actually amazing happens. My arm shoots an energy blast at the enemy. I have no clue how but it did. "Now that is an upgrade!" I say. The rest of the people I decide to shoot with the cannon to test how it works. I have no clue how this works but oh well. I'll tell Bogo about it. The hostage is saved and I tell Bogo about the arm. And what I fucking hear is unbelievable. He had the mine there so I could get the arm and have more power and defence. "What the fuck how does that help I almost died from blood loss!?" He just shrugs his shoulders. The rest of the day is just being scolded by Nick and a nice kiss on the lips shuts him up. I want to figure out a way to make up for it by the end of my missions but what. As if on cue a commercial cuts on telling me there is a new resort open. It's for couples. This should be the perfect gift for him. And it is also good he is not in the room right now.
Thanks @XDaughterofNickWildX