True love

I sneak up behind him and smack my lips onto his, he starts to blush as red as a tomato but kisses back. I was surprised since I didn't know he liked me to so I was a bit confused. He sees my confused state and takes this chance to force his tongue into my mouth and exploring my wet cavern. I moan in the process, thinking that my moans sound cute and wanting to here more he puts his hand up my shirt teasing my nipples, after that I moan really loudly. I start doing the same to him as he moans. I let out a muffled "Nick" as we continue to do so. Letting out another moan I feel something poke my leg, Nick had an erection. "I can help you with that~" I say pulling away from lack of oxygen. I start to pull down his pants but before I could get some of his tastiest​ treat there is a knock on the door. Nick goes to answer it seeing a small grey bunny at the door. "Hi Nick!" The bunny shouted in a happy high pitched voice,ish. "Hey carrots." Nick respond "I missed you Nick, who is this" she asks in a bit of sassy tone. "I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you" I say but giving her the leave-now-or-die glare. She glares back at me. Before we continue our little contest Nick interrupts us with a "Is there something you need". Actually yes, since you love them so much I decided to get you some blue berrys" the bunny says. Nick tells her "Oh my gosh thank you so much!". He then gives her a big hug. "Well anyway just came by to see you so see ya" the rabbit says, Nick says goodbye and the rabbit says it was nice meeting you. Nick closes the door and asks me "So how long have you been waiting to keep that episode inside. I respond with "since I first met you.". "So we are boyfriend's now I guess?" "Yep, and whose your friend?" I ask. "Oh her name's Judy Hopps. Me and her work together." He responds. Looks like we got competition.