Application

"wake up" I hear a voice say. I see that it's Nick. "Shouldn't you be at work." I asked tiredly. He responds and says "I have the day off". "Nice, hey Nick I was thinking and it's boring so, I want to apply for the ZPD" I ask "a-are you kidding. That seems pretty dangerous considering the mission me and Judy went on before." "So I still want to apply, and you saying that makes me even more anxious.". Sighing Nick decided he has no choice but to let me go. I get dressed and kiss him on the cheek. Saying our goodbyes I ran out the door with a pop-tart in my mouth. When I got to the ZPD they made me go through 5 trials. The first 4 were all the district's and a challenge. The last one was going up against a big enemy. I work out a lot so I knocked him out in a few punches. "Oh. My. Gosh. It only took you 10 seconds to complete each. You are the best recruit we've had so far." Says the polar bear. "Don't worry, you ain't seen nothing yet." I say getting a little full of myself. Chief Bogo talked to me about how I will be doing a little more harder missions then the rest. "When do I start." I ask. He tells me "tommorow." So I guess I can relax a bit. I text Judy and Nick to tell them the news. They tell me congratulations. When I get home I open the door to the lights off. I hear a bit of noise but brushed it off as nothing. When I turn the lights off I hear a bunch of people yell surprise. Being startled (I didn't mention it but you got your uniform, badge and gun) I pulled out my gun. "Woah calm down" I hear Nick say. I put my gun down and stare confused. "Chief Bogo, Clawhauser? What are you doing here?" "We wanted to congratulate you on becoming an officer so let's party!" I hear Judy yell. That was the best day of my life.