Day to ourselves

It has been a week and coincidence or not me and him have off on the same day. These missions have been tiring me out so I decided to ask Nick if we can go to the beach. He said we could go and that about brings us up to date.  I'm laying on the beach towel I brought and listening to some music.
After I'm done relaxing I decided. I'm finally going to explore zootopia. Nick's use of time is sleeping. I walk around the streets and grab a map. "Hmm let's see" I say out loud. Hmm, let's go with sahara square, I went there on one of my missions but didn't thoroughly see it. I take a tran there since it is so far away, I think a helicopter would draw some attention. I arrive there and of course it is hot as fuck. I have no clue how this works but hey I am in a movie, isn't that weird reader. (the fucking reader broke the fourth wall.)
I see an ice cream shop and thank God  for letting it be there.
After my brief ice cream break and a bit more exploration, since there is barely anything I decided to go somewhere colder. "Tundra town it is" I say. Big mistake. It was freezing cold that if I pissed it would be frozen when it came out. Luckily my fur is keeping me warm. "Hey is that...", I hear a tiny voice say. A voice I know horribly well and with that I got the fuck out of there knowing it was Mr. Bigs. Well I guess I'll go to rainforest district. Of course you can tell by the name it was very rainy. I finally had all the info I need and decide to head home. The rest of the day me and Nick cuddle watching TV on the couch. This may seem like a day off dear reader but it's much more. I have all the info I need for the biggest info yet. The reason this was short is so you didn't know I was preparing...
Ha cliff hangers be like.
Still open for some really good ideas that concerns the reader mostly action. Next chapter is basically going to be a bunch of parts. Our little (Y/N) will be going to missions in all the district's.