Life in a lost reality

(Y/N)S mom
He's gone, he's really gone. My sweet boy who was finally getting his life together is barely in reach, and his life was just beginning. I walk up the steps with tears in my eyes and walk to his room. Photos of me, him and past memories. He could have made so many more! I pick up a specific photo of (Y/N), it was of him and me sitting on the couch with his father.
-Flashback- 3rd person
The house was quiet as usual, until a loud yell was heard from the downstairs. (Y/N) was being chased by his dad through the house with the largest smile plastered on both of there faces.
"Be careful boys I dont want anyone to get hurt!" His mom said
"Yes ma'am" the father said in a playful tone as the mother looked at him with annoyed eyes, yet she was smiling. This was (Y/N)s life, what it used to be. His father would always chase him around or play some pretend game with, and it always seemed to make the boy happy. It seemed that his happiness was their happiness. The boys mom yelled for them to come and eat their breakfast. Running to the table both of them sat down as well as his mother and they all ate in perfect bliss.
-flashback end- <Moms Pov>
I miss those times, those simpler times where we were all just so happy. I hope one day it can go back to those happy moments, those fun times where we all just smiled and didnt have a care in the world...when we were family...

I HAD TO COME BACK LOVELYS IM SO SORRYYYYY
I missed all of you who bothered to give me all the love and support you could as I continued this story and tommorow will be a big chapter, but sadly once we reach part 28 I will be ending the book! The next few chapters should be long ones to sum up a conclusion that will leave you all content. Dont worry I'm gonna write a new book! I already have an idea set on paper first and then I will put it on here. But this is just to get the story back on track! Bye everyone and cya tommorow!