Foe to friend

"*sniff* ahhh" I say as I walk the streets of Zootopia. Today you decided to explore the streets of zootopia. I wonder where to explore first. "Hmm, I wonder" I say. Not paying attention I bump into some body hearing a feminine "ouch". "Sorry" I say taking her hand and pulling her up. "Please don't say anything, I just want a normal day" the female gazelle says. "Okay? I guess I won't." I say being confused. Wait, she must be that singer I heard about. "Thank you some much, here" she says pulling two backstage passes out. "This means a lot thank you, I'll come to the show...Tonight" I say thanking her. She then quickly walks off. "This gives me a idea, I don't really hate Judy so what the hell I'll ask Nick". When I text him and ask he says yes. He tells me where Judy is and I walk to he apartment. Knocking on the door she opens it quickly. Noticing who it is she gives a sour face and shuts it. "Judy I still have no clue why you hate me". "Maybe it's because you TOOK NICK" she responds shouting. "Well I was going to take you somewhere to make it up to you but OK" I say persuading her. "As if I'd like it." She says, this will be fun. Let's watch the reaction folks. "They're backstage passes to gazelles show tonight". She immediately throws open the door and shouts "ALL IS FORGIVIN". "So friends?" "Friends" she says as I shake her hand. "It's in two hours so we can wait her or at Nick's house where do you want to wait." I ask her. She says "Nick's place cause it has TV".
~time skip~
"Let's go Judy" "OK" she says and we run to the concert. We show the bouncer we have the passes and he lets us in. We then listen till it's over.
Songs at the top.