chapter 14 - your sick

*holly*

we all sat there, she pulled a top on and found her phone. sneeky we arent meant to have it. she turned it on abd lept up. she ran out the tent and chucked her phone, it hit and tree and smashed. sh efell to the floor crying. i sat next to her and pulled her into a hug.

mark: jessie, hunny why do you do this to yourself, you should come speak to us... (sympathetic)

danny: she does it for attention!

mark: shut thr fuck up danny!! you can be a really unsensitive dick sometimes!

danny: yeah whatever!

he got up and walked offf, he really, really annoys me. jess soon calmed down, she told us about all the messages and bullying. mark told jess to whenever she needed someone to talk to, to come to us. i was fuming with milly. i saw her go into the woods, jess had fallen asleep so i placed a pillow under her head and followed milly. 

holly: oi, milly!

milly: oh hey holly, you ok?

holly: no can i have a word please?

milly: sure...

she followed me away from the camp.

holly: who the fuck do you think you are? telling people to kill themselves?! drawing them hanging themselves?! bullying people?

milly: oh right... this is what this is about!

holly: yeah, i dont care if you went and told darcey street to kill herself, its wrong beyond words. you disgust me, i cant believe you even said that. it makes me feel sick.

milly: i dont care, shes a bitch and thats all there is too it!

i flew at her and punched her three times, once to the head and twice to the stomach. i walked back to the camp other wise, she wouldnt be standing! i found my tent and tried to calm down.

*danny*

i walked over too jessie tent. i felt bad, i dont know what shes going through. i tapped on the tent and clair answered she let me in. 

danny: clair, im sorry for what i said to jessie earlier.

clair: danny you dont know what she has been going through...

she shew me some off the messages, god now i feel bad. jessie woke up and i appoligied she said it was ok and i left. i found my tent and fell asleep, tomorrow we go home. ive had fun, maybe not everyone though.

****sorry its short and not amazing. and all seems the same, like im just repeting the same stuff but these are fill in chapters. im working up to a good bit. whats the good bit?;) please comment, vote and fan:D xxx****