chapter 88 - WHY?!

*A/N please read my a/n at the end thanks xx*

*Danny*

It’s Jessie’s birthday in 3 days and me and holly are working together- that’s right together, to give jess a birthday party thing. Nothing to big but not small. Just right.

Danny: ok, so your gunna talk to rose and Steven…

Holly: I’ll talk to Hannah and Rachel too, you take care of the surprise and details that end… ok?

Danny: yeah, sounds good… ill sort the next part of the surprise out and call you if I get any problems…

Holly: ok, bye Dan

Danny: bye holly…

I end the call and look up as jess walks in with too teas.

Jess: holly?

Danny: yeah?

Jess: you were on the phone to holly?

Danny: yeah

Jess: why?

Danny: that would be telling!

She looked confused and me but sat down, she handed me my tea, I smiled at her.

Jess: you too are bad news together I can tell…I don’t trust you…

I laugh and she switches the TV on

I just watch her; she finally turns to look at me

Jess: why you staring at me?

Danny: cause your beautiful…

Jess: you’re such a liar

Danny: its true… you’re beautiful…

Jess: it annoys me that you’re such a good liar

Danny: oi, that’s enough missies, you beautiful and perfect and mine…

Jess: so that means you stare at me?

Danny: I like to look at beautiful things…

She looks down and blushes… I pull her into a hug and she relaxes. EastEnders comes on and its shit but I don’t mind as long as Im with her I could watch the world end but it wouldn’t matter as long as im with her.

Danny: babe?

Jess: yeah?

Danny: dinner?

Jess: ill make something…

She got up and I followed her into the kitchen

Danny: or we both can…

She smiled and she gets a load of food out the cupboards. She places them on the side and she tells me what to do. I flick the radio on and following her orders we throw it all together. Amazing smells rock the room and domino came on the radio.

She went to turn it down but I turned it louder first. I started to sing it in a funny way and she just laughed.

Jess: like glitters raining on me

Danny: you’re like a shot of pure gold

Jess: I think im ‘bout to explode

She sang like an angel. We continued to cook and dance. We are nearly done when my phone rings, I check the number- oh god!

Danny: babe, I got to take this… be right back…

I peck her lips and walk out; I open the balcony door and step out.

*Jessie*

I’ve plated the food up and Danny still isn’t back, ugh god sake Danny. I dry my hands on a t-towel and walk about trying to find dan. I spot him outside. He looks distressed. I stood by the door and waited; I wasn’t trying to listen but could hear.

Danny: *sigh* ill see what I can do… I know I said that and you can- we can, just it’s complicated now… because of Jessie and everything…

What?

Danny: look, babe I got to go jess is waiting for me… I’ll call you soon ok? oi ill sort it… don’t worry! Bye… love you too… ok talk soon…

A tear fell from my eye and I picked my phone up of the side and left. I didn’t know where I was going I just walked out his apartment. I go up to my room and grab a pair of trainers- I didn’t pick my shoes up.

I walk down stairs and sit at the bar.

Bar attender: what can I get you?

Jess: double vodka and coke please

Bar attender: oh someone doesn’t sound happy, something wrong?

I just looked up at him and gave him funny look

He soon got my drink

Bar attender: sorry none of my business

Jess: no, no im sorry… just a bit stressed!

Danny started to ring my phone, I just kept rejecting it. I don’t even want to hear it! Then holly called? He didn’t call her, surely?

*call*

Jess: h-hi?

Holly: jess? Jess what’s wrong?

Jess: d-Dan-

Holly: what the fuck has he done?!

I just stayed quiet.

Holly: where are you?

Jess: at the hotel… the bar…

She hung up. Fine then. Suddlenly I felt an arm on my back, I turn round and see holly. I don’t even question how or why is she here I just fling my arms round her. I cry hard into her and she tries to calm me down.

She helps me upstairs and I sit down and tell her about the call and said what I heard, she was fuming.

Holly: how dare he! How dare he! He promised me!

My phone started to ring, holly grabbed it and answered she started shout at him and all I could do was cry. Why was I so stupid to run back to him? Why couldn’t I just leave him alone? Why is he so hot? Why does he seem so nice?

WHY?!

****OMG! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, but I haven’t really been sleeping because I’ve had so much course work! I’ve been so over run its unreal but half term has started so I will hopefully have more time to write! Im really am sorry please don’t think that I have forgotten you!!! Love you all, please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****