chapter 84 - I'll kill you.

*Jessie*

I came back from the toilets and both holly and Danny were smiling at me,

Danny: I was tell holly about that contestant we had today- that guy that fancied tom and asked tom on a date...

Holly: Haha yeah, you must come across some very strange

Jess: you wouldn't believe *confused*

We order food and our drinks came, they seemed to just talk as if everything was fine. Ok? How long was I in the toilets and what planet am I on?! I watched them all night getting on- im glad I really am but have I missed something? It all most seems as if they are getting on two well- make sense?

Jess: holly how's dance?

Holly: good, just filmed a new TV advert...

Jess: sounds fun...

Holly: it's been horrible you being away though, with you in L.A. and Clair in New Zealand I've had no one...

Danny: new Zealand?

Jess: yeah she is traveling/backpacking across it... and awh babes, but im back now

Holly: yay!

Danny: how long you up in Manchester for then holly?

Holly: I leave tomorrow night

Jess: gunna miss you so much!

Holly: well ill have an excuse to visit then wont i!

Jess: of course! And you have to come help with staging with my team and stuff!

Holly: oh yeah!

We finish our deserts and just chat for a little longer,

Jess: holly... about, me and um Danny dating-

Holly: it's all good, Im happy for you!

Jess: really?

Holly: yeah, to be honest it's been a long time coming!

I smile uncontrollable and throw my arms round her

Jess: thank you, I thought I was going to lose you and it was all going to be horrible!

Holly: your gunna have to try harder than that to get rid of me...

I laugh and Danny- after much disagreeing settles the bill. We get in a cab and set off to the hotel.

*Danny*

Jess was saying goodnight to holly

Jess: im gunna go to my room and get some clothes and stuff, meet you up there yeah?

Danny: ok

I smile and she goes

Holly: im doing this for jess! I swear to god if you lay a finger on her, hurt her in any way or even THINK about hurting her- I'll kill you.

Holly gives me the impression not to mess with her- so I won't!

Danny: I won't, I love her so much! I can't even think about losing her!

Holly: good cause she means the world to me! And you seem to make her happy and as long as she is happy we are good, ok?

Danny: y-yeah...

She smiles and I mirror it- slightly scared and follow where jess had just gone. I entered my room and sat on my sofa and looked out the window. You could see for miles- it's beautiful. I sigh and take it in. I love jess more than anything I really do. Just thinking about her makes me smile.

The door goes and I open it, jess stood there and I let her in quickly, she smiles and spins back around pecking me lips.

Danny: well tonight went well...

Jess: sure did, im so happy it went well! But what happened while I was at the toilet what happened?

Danny: we had words

She raised an eye brow at me

Danny: just words... but all is good now...

Jess: mmm... well god! Cause I can't pick between you two!

Danny: good cause we aren't making you...

I smile and kiss her again. We decided to watch some TV, we grabbed a cover and two hot chocolates and snuggled on the sofa, jess sat between my legs and we watched the x-factor.

Danny: babes can I post a picture of us like this?

Jess: not a very good idea...

I took one of our legs intertwined and a mug of hot chocolate and the TV, I shew it to her

Danny: no faces and no clue it's you?

Jess: go on then...

I kissed the top of her head,

Tweet: @TheScript_Danny with my girl ;)

I click post and smile, my twitter soon explodes with people 'awh'ing and asking who it was. Jess opened her phone and smiled

Jess: your girl?

Danny: yep *smug*

Jess: says who?

Danny: me cause your god daym amazing an I love you...

Jess: I'll take that

I laugh and we snuggle and continue watching x-factor

Jess: I suppose we aren't meant to watch this...

Danny: why

Jess: cause it's the rival of our show...

Danny: rebel

She laughs, I can't believe I've wait to be able to do this with jess and now I am! I smile contently- im so happy. I just wish this moment will never end. I have the most amazing girl on my lap, although we are watching a shit TV show, it's nice...

I think x-factor is shit because they don't care about the music or talent it's all about what they look like, the style and how the person comes across. Whereas the voice is purely decided by the voice and talent... x-factor is just a money making scheme

******kind of short but holly and Danny are kind of ok, DID ANYONE GET PRESALE TICKETS? WHAT DATES? Haha please comment, vote and fan: Dxx******