Chapter 42 - chrismas!

*jessie*

ITS CHRISTMAS!

I'm so excited! I'm going to be seeing my whole family altogether finally!

I've decided to have it at my new flat. Cam is helping me. It will be the first time he meets everyone, j can tell he is a bit nervous.

He is currently pealing veg while I'm cleaning. I have OCD about it having to be perfect. People are due here about 3 it's currently 10.30am.

I'm hovering everywhere! my flat has two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining room, bathroom and study. I'm lucky because it's a big flat. The kitchen is a kitchen dinner and the whole flat is very open and modern.

I also have a balcony. Im on the 7th floor. It's in a nice area to, my flat over looks Hyde park the whole flat block is very posh and modern. The record company are paying for it though so I'm happy.

I finish hovering and decided to make the beds. I make the spare bedroom sheets white with purple flowers. And purple throw. I make make mine white with black flowers. I tidy the cushions and got through to the lounge.

We aren't seeing cams parents today or over Christmas I get the feeling he doesn't like them or something.

I help him in the kitchen. I put the potatoes in the oven and base the turkey. Once everything is ready to cook or cooking I go jump in the shower. I decided to have my hair curly, I'm going to have it cut into a bob again I just haven't had a chance yet.

I put my make up on. I don't wear much make up just enough to look ok but not too much that I look like a freak. I put on my high waisted black trousers that look a bit like suit trousers and I top that looks like a sports bra stops at the top of my waist. It makes me look sleek. I have nude lips and plain eye. I grab my heels that match my lips and walk through to the kitchen.

I couldn't see cam so I checked the turkey- looking good. I jump as two hands grab my waist and pull me back. I laugh and he snuggled his head into my neck.

Cam: you look gorgeous as always

Jess: thank you...

He had dressed smart casual. It turns 3 and they soon arrive. The buzzer goes and I open the door. I grab cams hand and give it a squeeze before opening my door. I welcome them all and introduce cam to everyone. It's hanna, jake, Rachel, Sam, mum,dad and holly.

Jake is Hanna's boyfriend. Sam is Rachel's and holly is coming because I think she wants to see the flat, cam and me. I said she could and she said is would rather come here than spend it with her brother irritating her.

We all sit in the lounge and cam seems to be fitting in well. I get up and go check the kitchen.

Holly: wow look at you

I laugh

Holly: gorgeous boyfriend, flat of her own, looking great and about to become a huge star!

I laugh and thank her.

Holly: but seriously cameron!

Jess: I know! he is amazing!

Holly: forget that he is so hot!

Jess: Classic holly!

I put the food into dishes and put then on the table. That table is neatly laid with sparkle.

Jess: FOOD!!

They all came through. Cam helped me get the wine.

Jess: how's it going?