chapter 74 - the voice final (part 3)

*danny*

the suspence was killing me! who is 4th?! why is she taking so long?! why do all these shows do this?! wait 10 years before saying who it is! my palms were sweating! im sitting on the edge of my chair- please dont be bo!

holly: is... VINCE!

i relax back into my chair with a huge sigh and clap vince on. jessie got up tears in her eyes and put a arm round vince.

holly: congratulations vince, 4th thats pretty good hu?

vince: yeah thats amazing! just to make it past the auditions, and then for jessie to save me it mean so much!

holly: jessie you must be so proud of vince?

jessie: so proud! vince has been amazing to work with! and i have also not just found a superstar but a true friend!

he hugged her as she wiped her tears. 

holly: thanks vince we have truely enjoyed watching and listening to you! VINCE KID EVERYONE! 

they hugged once more and jessie crutched back wiping her eyes,

holly: ok, so next... in third is... 

again the suspense!

holly: TYLER JAMES!!

i relax again and clap him, i give bo a reasurring smile while will and tyler talk to holly. 

holly: we are down to you last two! can i ask bo and leanne to come up with their coaches!

i got up and walked up with bo, i put my arm on her shoulder and stood up on the stage with her. 

holly: bo, leanne could you just try and explain what its been like working with your coaches...

bo: working with danny has been a dream! we have so much in common and ive learnt so much! he ia amazing and i just want to say whatever happens ive had such an amazing time!

she hugs me while leanne speaks to tom. 

cholly: and coaches? your acts?

danny: amazing! everytime bo sings she gives me shivers and brings a lump to my throat, she has such a unique voice and its has been such a pleasure working with bo!

i blink my tears away- i think ive cried enough on this show already! how wipes her eyes

holly: ok, so now, your winner of the first series of the voice- to win the title of the voice and a record label... 

bo was holding my hand, i gave it a squeeze and waited. again the suspence killing me. dramtic music had been added but all i could hear was my heart beat. im so nervous i want bo to win so bad- she deserves to win!

-

-

-

holly: LEANNE!! 

i felt shocked i turned and congratualted leanne and tom and hugged bo. 

holly: congratulations leanne, sorry bo! 

we done the whole congratulations thing, and then said our goodbyes. there was a big after party / end of series party going on later. i sit in my changing room. there is a knock on the door and bo was stood there, i smile and she comes in. 

she looked down, almost upset? i got up and went close to her.

danny: Bo?

she looked up, her eyes made contact with mine, she lent forward and crashed her lips on mine. what is she doing?! our lips moving insink as soon as i realised what was going on i pushed her off me. 

danny: what the fuck bo?!

bo: danny... i-i

i saw and heard someone leaving from the doorway, i heard jessie door g- oh no!

danny: i dont wanna hear it!

bo: dont tell me you dont feel this conection! we-

danny: no i dont! i have a girlfriend! just go!

she just stoo there staring at me.

danny: now!

she turned and left, i ran to jessie's door.

danny: jessie! jessie please?

-

-

danny: i swear it wasnt what it looked like! you know thats not me! please open up... 

jess: you promised me danny! 

danny: and i didnt break it! come on you know me-

jess: yeah i thought i did! but dont give me the crap that isnt who you are cause what happened with us?! you cheated on me! and you kissed me the other week!! 

i slammed my fist on the door in anger. 

danny: she kissed me! i pushed her off me!

jess: irma deserves fucking better than you! your just a pathetic excuse!

-

-

danny: you know what, i am! and no she doesnt deserve me! no one fucking does! cause no matter how hard i try i always fuck it all up! 

i turned and picked my jacket up out of my room and left. i didnt get in my car though i just walked- and walked- and walked! 

*jessie*

for god sake! i feel bad now, ok so maybe i was a bit quick to judge, maybe it was all her. or maybe he did lead her on. i grab my bag and coat and hobble after danny. i stand at the edge of the road and look both ways. his car is still here, where would he go? he is annoyed and upset... the pub!!

i hobble as fast as i can to closest bar which is about half a mile away. my hands are red sore by the time i get there. i wipe the sweat of my forehead and push my way through the doors. i try and keep myhead down as much as possible as i search round looking for danny. 

i see him over in the corner about to drink his drink. i go over,

jess: danny!

he turned to look at m eand sighed

danny: no offence jessie but would you mind fucking off just im not in a great mood

jess: see the funny thing is i would mind, now how about you stop feeling sorry for yourself and go home! you really dont help yourself!

danny: oh sorry mummy!

he muttered something under his breath and i brush it off, 

jess: you know what, im fed up of this... sort your fucking self out! 

i turn to walk away, but instead of keeping going like i should of i turned back

jess: you know what danny... i wish i had never said anything to you, never spoke to you... never came back to that school, cause your not worth it! 

i was fuming- and to be honest i dont know why. maybe jealousy because bo was kissing him, or the fact he will go home and irma will. or the fact how ever much i hate him i cant stop running back to him!

******ooo its all kicking off! but this is only the start of the trouble in store for danny... dun dun duuuuun! hahah please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*******