Chapter 24 - spa?

*jessie*

Jenny opens the door with a huge smile on her face- she seems very excited!

Jenny: guess what!

Jess: dunno

Jenny: you have made it too 18 without selfharming and you have lasted 18 months with me!

Jess: really?! That long?

Jenny: yeah, i know its not much but everyone gets it at 18 months then every year...

She hands me a silver thin disc about the size of a 10p coin, i turned it over and engraved was 18 months.

Jess: thank you!

Jenny: i know its not amazing but its just too show the mile stones and so you can feel proud

Jess: yeah i love it thanks!

Jenny: oh and thats not it, you will be starting a new program, you will do 3 activities everday, some in the garden, some relaxing and atleast one talking in a group...

Jess: yes i get to leave the room!

I got up and hugged jenny before she had too leave, she said i start the new program tomorrow, i cant wait! To see more than just these 3 walls.

*next day*

i woke up, feeling very excited- but nervous about today, talking and meeting people going through and been through the same thing as me. i got dressed and brushed my hair and waited for jenny to come get me.

after about 30 minutes, jenny arrived. she walked me along loads of corridoors, i saw a whole different parts of this places. we came to an outdoor area, we walked across a grass area and came to a nice modern builden.

jenny: holly dropped these off for you... ill be back in about 2-3 hours for a group concilling session ok?

jess: err um sure but what am i going to be doing?

jenny: making friends...

she smiled and passed me a bag and walk back the way we came. i turn round and go through a big door and came to a big open round room, with fragrences, a big pool/hot tub in the middle and loads of loungers around the outside

I walked round and found a nice lounger. I put my bag on the floor and looked what holly had brought me. I got a pink poca dot bikini and green dressing gown. I looked round and saw toilets over in the corner, I walked over and got changed.

I walked back to my lounger and laid down. It was lovely and warm,

Lady: can I get you anything? drink? food?

I opened my eyes and saw a tall thin women standing next to my bed thing.

Jess: ur um what do you have?

Lady: well my name is emma, we have coke, lemonade, diet coke- um why don't you come with me then you can see ha?

Jess: ha ok

I followed her through a door at the back into a cafe looking area.

emma: just pick what you want...

she smiled and walked off. i found a tray. i grabbed a ham sandwich, diet coke, apple and mars bar, before walking back to my lounger. i placed the tray on the table beside and opened my sandwich. i could get used to this, its nice.

*danny*

mark: so got any ideas of who your gunna take to prom?

danny: mark thats not for another 9 months or something...

mark: i know but you know....

danny: anyways i was thinking of asking jess

mark: sure you wanna get caught back up in that?

danny: as friends, just friends. i mean she will get out in time, about 3 weeks before i think- anyways no one else is gunna ask her, and its not faif for her to miss out...

mark: yeah i guess, just dont get hurt any more...

danny: me? what pfffh?! 

mark: danny! i know it hurt you too! 

danny: drink?

mark: haha yeah...

i get up and get me and mark a glass of coke each from the kitchen. its a good thing me asking jess, right? i think? oh i dont know! i walk back to my room and give mark his coke. 

mark: so breaking bad marathon?

danny: hell yeah!

i set netflix up and start breaking bad were we finished last...

***** im so sorry for not updating ive been really busy but i wont bore you with that...:) thanks for all the support and reads:) p.s. if you havent wartching breaking bad yet/before i highly recoomend it!! its amazing (and aaron paul is pretty hot;) aha) anyway yeah oh and if anyone else is reading my other fan fic '#janny please suggest some names for the seaqual :) thanks xx*****