chapter 65 - 5th you see them out with someone else...

*danny*

i invited mark and glen tonight aswell but only mark could come. im standing with him at the bar. jessie is here, i cant help but watch her dancing with holly and other guys. what she said ealier today may have been true but it hurt.

but im going to get over her and make it work with irma. im stood watching her dance and laugh about. she is wearing a pair of light candy colour tie dye hot pants, a pair of blue sweaude boots with a wooden heel. she had a baggy white crop top that had 'BOY' in big letters on it. she had, had her hair done today by her hairstylist and had purple high light strips put in. she had gold hoop earing too. her long tanned legs on show. she is slowly killing me.

mark: dan?!

danny: w-what?

mark: whats up with you recently?

danny: just distracted...

mark: i know she is hot but not that hot!

danny: she is too me, she is every thing i ever want. she is smart, funny, gorgeous, has a smile of an angel, cute little dimples and her laugh, wow. but then her stunning emerald green eyes-

mark: ok! gees man, i didnt think you were into her that much!

danny: she is just perfect!

i turn to look at him.

mark: you gotta tell her how you feel!

danny: i have... ish... we kissed the other night and it was insane, ive never felt a connection like it. but we had this arguement today and she wont even consider us because im still with irma...

mark: end it with irma then?

danny: no because i dont wanna end it with her and then jessie not give me a chance...

mark: well you cant have it both ways!

danny: i know...

mark: tell me why you 'love' her so much..

danny: um, she has this cute little laugh and when she smiles she makes me feel happy and she gets these little dimples. then her eyes her bold emerald green eyes that i could stare a and get lost in forever. her hair falls round her perfectly shaped face and she has these long perfect legs. but she is also really smart and thoughtful, she puts everyone else first and cares deeply for everyone! she manages to make anyone smile with her aura and manages to light up the whole room. she has such a warm gentle personality with a little bit of fire... me manages to leave me speachless and makes my heart ache... but knowing she is happy makes me happy, my brain explodes when i think of her... perfect...

mark: thats what you tell her!

danny: w-what?

mark: tell her that!

i look at him, he patted my back and smiled. yeah maybe i should! show her im serious! i sigh and take will's drink to him.

*mark*

i never knew dan was into jess that much. ive never seen him hooked on one girl for so long! but i did say ever since they met they were meant to be together! i heard a voice behind me- suprising in this noise. i turn round and see holly!

holly: hello stranger!

mark: holly!

i hug her and she smiles.

holly: how have you been?

mark: hang on...

i gester for her to follow and go up stairs and out onto the balcony. i smile and we lean agaist the edge as the music and lights pumped inside.

holly: so how have you been?

mark: great, you?

holly: good yeah... oh congratulations on all your success!

mark: thank you! arent you a um dancer now?

holly: yeah, yeah... so you dan and glen stayed together then!

mark: yeah... but you and jessie! still just as close i guess?

holly: oh yes...

we laugh.

holly: its so good to see you again!

mark: you too!

-

-

holly: mark? whats bothering you?

mark: just dan... actually its dan and jessie!

holly: oh god them two! need to knock their head together!

mark: need something! dan is in some full on trance over her

holly: jess how ever much she hates herself for it she likes him...

mark: he is dating irma but he doesnt like her, well he does but he likes jessie so much more.

holly: i can see why, but she is so hung up on the past... her and dan need to be in one room with out arguing...

mark: i think its because they both like each other so much that they argue so much!

holly: yes!

mark: they will grow up one day!

we laugh and soon decide to go and dance. its really good to see holly! i havent seen her in ages!

*jessie*

there is loads of people here i know, ellie goulding- snow white, ed sheeran, tinnie temper! its amazing! there is alot of non famous people here but they are to pissed to recconise me so me and ellie goulding are just dancing with everyone! i dont know where holly has gotton too. but im glad she made me come out with her its so nice to relax and partaaaa!

it must be gone 12, but im not leaving anytime soon! we arent working tomorrow so can recover then! its gotten to the point where my feet have started to ache but the alcohol and adrenaline blocking the pain out.

i look about to see if i can see holly. there is alot of people here! its hard to see! i go towards the bar, i can see will- he is with danny. me and danny make eye contact but i soon look away. ok so i like him- alot. but after what i said today he is never going to like me, or ever want to date me! i dont blame him! i was a bitch! what i said was true and i had a point i just maybe put it across in the wrong way...

i look about, no holly. but then the one thing i didnt want to see today. or ever! dancing with some hot blonde, she grinding all over him, his hands on her hips. she turns round and kisses him. i feel like ive been stabbed right in the chest, like some one is ripping my heart out. but he didnt push her off he kissed her back. he was smiling. part of me felt good for him, this is what i wanted for him... but i dont think im quite ready to see it... who did i see? the only one who could make today worse, the one i still love, but walked away from...

Cam.

***so both jessie and danny like eachother, cam seems to move on but jessie its through the 6 degrees haha! what are jessie and danny gunna do! and now holly and mark are in on it... drama drama drama is all i see haha please comment, vote and fan:Dxx***