Chapter Fifteen

Michael's Pov...
After searching for Nyhelie for hours in my parents large house, I gave up.
"She was laying down! How could she have disappeared Mother?! I saw her go upstairs 3 hours ago!"
"I don't know Michael! Calm down honey!"
"Yeah Michael, calm down..."
I heard the evil tone in Randy's voice. Wait a minute... Randy went upstairs, when Nyhelie went upstairs. He came back down with a bloody eye. That sick prick! I turned around and tackled Randy to the ground.
"What the hell did you did you do to her, Randy?! You sick bastard! I've done everything for you! You backstabbing shitbag!"
As I bashed Randy's face in, Jackie, Tito and Jermaine tried to pulled me off, and succeeded. Randy shouldn't have spoke again.
"Hey Michael! Aren't you glad I took her purity?!"
I broke free, and jumped on Randy again! I beat his ass! I was mad!
"You're dead to me! You're fucking dead! Where is she?!"
My brothers grabbed me off of him again, and I ran to my limo. Wait. Oh my gosh! Nyhelie! Was she in the car the whole time? It's freezing! I rushed to the limo. When I opened the door, she looked like she was sleeping.
"Nyhelie are you- Nyhelie!"
I pulled the covers off of her. She wasn't concious. Her lips were blue. She was cold as ice. Worse, she was almost naked, bleeding everywhere. My heart stopped. I grabbed her out of the limo, and sat her in my lap. I shook her.
"Nyhelie! Please! Wake up Baby! I need you!"
I shook her again, and searched for a pulse and a heartbeat. Nothing. This is not happening.
"Mike! I- Oh My Gosh! Mother! Call 911!"
Janet ran inside, as I continued to work on her. By then, everyone had gathered around outside. They all watched me, crying.
"Michael just let go-"
"NO She's not dead! She Can't be!"
I began to sob, and shake her some more, as I heard sirens come near. Then Janet touched my shoulder.
"Let her go Michael. Let her go."
I let out a large wail, as I broke down in anguish. The paramedics on the scene, lifted her out of my arms, and rushed her to the table. The put an oxygen mask on her face, and began to hook her lifeless body onto different machines. They wheeled her in the back, as I ran to go with them.
Nyhelie's POV...
Where am I?
"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!"
I open my eyes, and there's a beautiful child in front of me. I can't see her face, but I have a feeling she's mine. I turn my head to find Michael a lot lighter, and taller. He opened his beautiful eyes and smiled at me.
"Good Morning Baby Girl."
We sit up and the child runs into my arms.
"I love you mommy!"
I hear myself say,
"I love you too, Baby Boo."
"What about daddy?"
The child, gets off of me, and crawls over to Michael, as he tosses her in the air. She has a beautiful laugh. He scoops me up too, and I hear myself screaming and laughing with them.
"I love you Baby Girl."
"I love you Mickey Poo."
"And we love you sweet heart."
The child giggles.
"You will always be mine! I love you Mommy and Daddy."
All of a sudden everything is dark.
"ALRIGHT COME ON 1..2..3.. CLEAR!"
I let out of breath, as air is coming back into me.
~
I slowly open my eyes. I hear beeping machines, and snores. I slowly turn my head, and see Michael sleeping next to me with one arm wrapped around me. What is going on? I turn my head again to see Mother, Janet and everyone else sleeping around me. I try to speak, but there's something in my throat. I try to move, but I'm so numb. Then it all comes back to me. OH MY GOSH I must've been out! I hear a beeping noise go higher, and Michael jumps up and looks at me.
"Nyhelie, Baby Girl Calm down! It's okay! Breath baby. Breath."
Tears slid down my face. He slowly turned my body to face him. I got the strength to grab him, and hold him tight. He wrapped his arms around me securely. It made me feel safe. He rubbed my back.
"I-I'm sowwrwry Michaelwl."
"Shh. It's not your fault, Baby Girl. Here, let's get this out of your mouth."
He slowly pulled the tube out of my mouth, and my throats felt so dry."
"Michael I-I'm Sorry! I-I love You. D-Don't leave m-me. I n-need you!"
"Shh, I'm not going anywhere. Don't talk. Just rest."
I laid my head on his chest, as he kissed my forehead. He pulled the covers higher over us. We both fell asleep after 5 minutes.