Chapter Twenty-Three

9 weeks later...
I got up and puked for the 7th time this morning. Today was Michael and Lisa's wedding. I am on my way to see my doctor.
I filled out paperwork and sat and waited.
"Ms. Porter?"
I got up and shook her hand. I went in the back and I told her my symptoms. She took a blood test. 30 minutes later she came back.
"Congratulations Ms. Porter, you're 9 weeks pregnant."
Tears streamed down my face and I became happy.
"Thank you so much!"
She gave me prenatal vitamins and some other vitamins. I sat in the car for a minute rubbing my tummy.
"We have to tell daddy. Oh boy. I'm in trouble."
When I got to the wedding, it was the reception. Michael saw me and smiled. I smiled back. He made his way over to me.
"Hey, Nyhelie."
"Hey Michael, congratulations!"
He smiled at me.
"Michael I have something else to tell you..."
He looked at me in concern.
"Were in trouble. I'm-"
"Babe! Come on!"
Lisa dragged him off. I decided to feed my baby.
"This is gonna be harder than I thought.....
5 months later...
Well I'm back at Michael's. He wanted me to stay. Plus I took it as a good opportunity to try to tell him I'm pregnant, but I was wrong. Every time I tried to Michael, Lisa would get in the way. I have to hide my poor baby bump, but everyday with the baby is awesome. I've bonded with it and I'm excited to meet it. Today I was going out to the store to look at stuff for it. I bumped into Michael.
"Oh.. hey."
"Hey Baby Girl."
"I'll be back later."
"Wait wait. Talk to me I miss you."
"Michael I'm-"
"Michael honey!"
Michael rolled his eyes. I blew a fuse.
"THIS IS WHY I CANT TALK TO YOU IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YIU SOMETHING FOR FIVE MONTHS AND I DONT WANT YOU TO THINK I WAS HIDING IT FROM YOU."
"Hiding what?"
"I have to go."
Lisa's POV...
"Lisa! Now I don't know what she wanted to tell me! Just leave me alone I'll be in the booth."
Wow. I'm tired of this bitch. What is she hiding? I'll go dig some dirt on her. I went in her room. I looked around and there was nothing. Then I went in the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet to find prenatal vitamins? And other things! A pregnancy test! But she has no romantic interest! I've been spying! I looked around for more clues, until a book of some sort fell from under her pillow. I read the whole thing and became angry! I'm gonna kill her!
Nyhelie's POV...
I walked upstairs and was about to walk down the hall when Lisa came out of my room.
"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND, AND NOW YOUR PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD? YOU LITTLE WHORE!"
"Lisa, please it's not what you think."
"Get rid of it."
She stepped closer.
"What the fuck?! Lisa I'm 5 months! I would never kill an innocent life! This baby is gonna be all I have left please! I tell you what I'll leave! Just please-"
"NO IF YOU DONT GET RID OF IT ILL DO IT FOR YOU! IM NOT GONNA LET SOME WHORE CHILD GET IN THE WAY OF ME AND MICHAELS RELATIONSHIP!"
She pushed me. I grabbed my stomach and held it tight knowing what was about to happen. All I could do was scream.
"MY BABY NOOOO! MY BABY!"
"What's going on!"
Lisa rushed down the stairs and kneeled next to me. I saw blood between my legs.
"NO YOU KILLED IT YOU KILLED IT! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME PLEASE!"
Michael rushed over to me.
"MICHAEL ITS DYING PLEASE SAVE IT."
"WHO? LISA WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"I I DIDNT DO ANYTHING."
Michael grabbed me and and pushed Lisa out of the way.

"I'm sorry Ms. Porter. It's too late!"
"NO PLEASE!"
They induce my labor.
"Push Ms. Porter!"
I pushed and pushed... I was heart broken.
Michael's POV...
"Mr. Jackson, did you know Nyhelie was 5 months pregnant? It was a boy!"
I became happy.
"It's mine?"
"It was yours yes."
"What do you mean was?"
"Nyhelie fell downstairs and it ruptured the sac. I'm sorry he's gone, but from the looks of it, Nyhelie had bruises on only her arms. She was trying to protect the baby, but it was no avail."
I broke down crying and crumpled to the ground.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT LISA SHE WAS TRYING TO TELL ME."
Lisa was speechless.
"Can I see her please!"
"Yes."
I ran all the way to her room. She was holding a bundle crying.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you!"
I began to cry again.
"Nyhelie!"
I grabbed her and hugged her.
"MICHAEL IM SO SORRY I COULDNT PROTECT THE BABY!"
"It's not your fault. Can I see him?"
"NO MICHAEL!"
"Why?"
She looked up at me in tears.
"The baby came out in pieces."
She cried harder. I grabbed the child. And looked at him. His head was whole, but the rest of him was messed up. I kissed his head, and gave him back To Nyhelie. We cried for hours as I held her tight and she held the child. Then we named him Nathan Michael Joseph Jackson. We laid him in a box.
2 weeks later...
Nyhelie's POV...
Lisa forced me to move to the guest house, cause I remind of what I made her do. Michael and I buried our child in a garden in Neverland. I decided I'm gonna live at Katherine and Janet's. I finished packing and it started raining....
Michael's POV...
I feel so horrible! Nyhelie has been through so much in her life, and I am mostly part of her heartache. Looking back from the time I first met her under the tree in our backyard, all the way to now. She lost a baby, and and she been getting beaten almost all her life. But I finally realize that I have been to cause of her heartache, and I need to end it. But first, I have to the of why Nyhelie fell down those stairs. She is a ballerina and very graceful. It was a rarity that I've ever seen her fall. Just then, Bill rushed into my room.
"Mr. Jackson! I was going through security footage and I found something very disturbing that you must see. Your wife is crazy!"
I followed Bill to the security house.
"You might wanna sit down on this one Mr. Jackson..."
I sat down, and he pressed play:

"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND, AND NOW YOUR PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD? YOU LITTLE WHORE!"
"Lisa, please it's not what you think."
"Get rid of it."
She stepped closer.
"What the fuck?! Lisa I'm 5 months! I would never kill an innocent life! This baby is gonna be all I have left please! I tell you what I'll leave! Just please-"
"NO IF YOU DONT GET RID OF IT ILL DO IT FOR YOU! IM NOT GONNA LET SOME WHORE CHILD GET IN THE WAY OF ME AND MICHAELS RELATIONSHIP!"
She pushed me. I grabbed my stomach and held it tight knowing what was about to happen. All I could do was scream.
"MY BABY NOOOO! MY BABY!"
"What's going on!"
Lisa rushed down the stairs and kneeled next to me. I saw blood between my legs.
"NO YOU KILLED IT YOU KILLED IT! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME PLEASE!"
Words cannot describe how pissed I am right now! I got up, and knocked everything of the desk and took my shoes off. I ran as fast as I could to the house. I made it upstairs, and saw Lisa standing there.
"Michael I-"
I just charged at her.
"IM SORRY MICHAEL I WAS ANGRY! I DIDNT MEAN IT! PLEASE!"
I grabbed her by the neck.
"YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT LIFE! THAT WAS MY CHILD AND YOU FUCKING MURDERED IT! IM GONNA KILL YOU!"
I slapped her twice, and and threw her on the ground, then I stopped.
"I WANT A DIVORCE, A RESTRAINING ORDER, AND I WANT YOU IN JAIL! IM GOING TO GO GET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BACK!"
I ran out in search of Nyhelie, after the cops arrested Lisa. It was raining hard. I went to her guest house and no one was there. Oh no. She's leaving! I ran in the rain to see her walking to the gate soaking wet. Time to get her forever.
"NYHELIE JUNE PORTER!"
She stopped in her track and slowly turned around.
"MICHAEL?!"
"COME BAAACK! I LOVE YOU!"
"GO INSIDE MICHAEL!"
"I WILL NOT GO INSIDE UNTIL I HAVE YOU BACK! PLEASE! I WANT YOU BACK!"
She broke down crying, and I did too. She dropped her bags, and we ran to each other. I immediately caught her and sunk to the ground with her.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL! PLEASE! DONT EVER DONT DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!"
"WHY DO YOU THAT NYHELIE YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU TOO!"
"MARRY ME RIGHT NOW NYHELIE! BE MY WIFE SO I WONT EVER LOSE YOU AGAIN!"
"OF COURSE!"
"ILL NEVER EVER LET YOU GET AWAY AGAIN."
I looked into her glowing eyes.
"I love you so much, Mickey!"
"I love you more Baby girl!"
I smashed my lips onto hers, and carried her all the way back to the house.