Chapter Twenty

2 weeks later...
"Michael I can get it myself!"
"No! Nyhelie the doctor said you have to rest!"
"Michael I'm not stressed out right now!"
"Your voice is very stressed!"
"So that doesn't mean I'm stressing myself out right now!"
"Baby Girl, you're stressing yourself out with this conversation, cause you know you can't win with me!"
I closed my mouth, and let out a deep breath. He kissed my forehead.
"Atta girl. I'll be back with your ice cream."
He walked out of the room, and I flipped through channels, and found Andy Griffith Show. I watched it, until Michael came back up with my ice cream and his. He sat against the headboard, and I laid on his chest. We ate our ice cream, and talked for a while, then fell asleep.

"Hello?"
"If you don't get away from Michael, Randy and I will kill him."
I shot up.
"Tatum?"
"Yeah bitch it's me! If you don't get away from Michael, there will be hell."
She just hung up the phone. I immediately wrapped my arms around him and held him tight as I could. He held me tighter, and I felt safe.
The Next Morning...

"Nyhelie! Breakfast Baby Girl!"
I had just finished my teeth, and was about to head downstairs, when my phone rang again.
"Hello?"
"I warned you. This is your last chance! Get. Away. From. Michael You Bitch!"
She hung up the phone again. I began to get scared, but I shook it off and went downstairs.
"Good morning Mickey Poo."
"Good Morning Baby Girl."
He pecked my lips and wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you so much Michael."
"I love you more Nyhelie."
Michael and I sat and ate breakfast, then he went off to the studio. Then another phone call came through.
"You have 1 minute to get out of that God damn house and never come back, or I'll have my sniper hit Michael."
I panicked. I couldn't do this. I cried as I packed a small bag, and wrote Michael a note.
Michael! Someone is trying to hurt you! I have to leave for a little, but PLEASE wait for me! DO NOT move on! I will be back! I love you so much Michael.
Baby Girl

All of a sudden, a brick flew through the window. I let out a scream, and a hand covered my mouth. Then the next thing I remember is someone dragging me out of the house.

"Wake up Bitch!"
I opened my eyes and I felt a cold draft on my bare skin. I looked down to see I was butt naked and covered in painful bruises. I began to panic.
"HELP HELP ME MICHAEL-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
I was kicked in the stomach. I looked up and saw Randy and Tatum.
"You can never see Michael again."
I began to sob and scream in agonizing pain, as they both beat the shit outta me.
Michael'sPOV...
Why'd she leave me like that? What happened!? Did I do something wrong? I looked into our room one last time before I slammed it and locked it. I will always love Nyhelie, but I can't do this anymore...

5 years later...
1990
Nyhelie's POV...
"Shut up!"
"I got kicked again."
He finally stopped beating me and left the room. I got up, with the strength I had left, and uncovered the hole I had been digging in the wall for five years. It was raining heavily. I finally saw light! I had no choice but to run out naked. I looked around one last time. I ran out. I ran in the woods as fast as my legs could take me. I ran out into a road after 7 hours, and there it was. Neverland. I ran all the way around the back, and made it in. Everything was starting to double. I made it as far as the door, and fell on the ground letting the ran pour over me.
POV...
"Michael Honey, I'm going to check the mail!"
"Alright Lisa."
I opened the door and found a naked body on the doorstep. It was a bony thin woman! I kneeled down to the corpse, and turned it over. Wow! She was beautiful! And her hair, was so long, it down to her thighs.
"Michael! HELP!"
"What's going on!"
Michael's POV...
I ran to Lisa, and there was a naked woman with long.... I stopped dead in my tracks. My heart went in my throat.
"NYHELIE! OH MY GOD!"
I lifted her off the ground, and Lisa followed.
"This is Nyhelie?"
"Yes! Lisa, please give her a bath, and clean her! Don't cut her hair! And I'll get her some clothes."
Lisa looked at me in shock, then he sat Nyhelie in the tub.
30 minutes later...
After Nyhelie was laying this bed, I closed the door.
"Michael, don't you think this is a bad idea?!"
"Lisa what the hell are you saying?! Just because she's my ex, doesn't mean I don't love you!"
Just then, a frail Nyhelie came out of the room. She looked scared and lost. She came over to me and touched my face.
"Michael! Michael! You're alive! Michael they tried to kill you! They kidnapped me!"
"Who, who Nyhelie?"
"Did-Did you wait for me like the note said. Did you move on?"
"What? Nyhelie-"
She fell out in my arms again.
I carried her back into the room, and laid her down. When I came back out, Lisa was standing there with her arms crossed.
"You can't be serious right now Lisa!"
"You were supposed to wait for her?!"
She just ran downstairs. I need answers now...