Chapter Twenty-Two

"Man Michael Don't know what the hell he's missing dating that dumb bitch!"
"Janet, it's okay he's happy!"
No Nyhelie my son is not happy. Honey.."
Katherine held my face in her soft hand. I began to cry, and I laid my head on Mother's lap. She stroked my hair, and Janet rubbed my back.
"Oh I'm just so miserable too! I can't deal with the fact that the love of my life is gonna marry another woman! I don't know how we go this far, but I'm tired of trying to be happy. I'll never be happy."
"Sweetheart you can be happy! Why don't you live here instead of Michael's?"
"Okay. I need that. I'll go get my stuff."
I hugged Katherine and Janet. And left. We I went in the house, I automatically heard Lisa and Michael fighting about.. me.
"Pay attention to me! What? You wanna give it up to Nyhelie don't you?!"
"Maybe I should!"
"Michael if you touch her..."
"What are you gonna do? Huh?! What the fuck are you gonna do Lisa!? I love her!"
Then I heard Lisa crying.
"I'm sorry baby. Don't cry. I love you. I don't love her you're right she's nothing but the past."
I hurried past the door crying. My heart was officially broken. I hurried and finished packing everything, and wrote Michael another note. I set it on the table and grabbed my bags, when Michael opened the door. He looked me then the bags.
"Where are you going?"
"It's time for me to go, Michael."
I tried to walk to the door, but Michael stood in front.
"Don't walk out on me too. Please. Tell me what's wrong."
I became pissed. And I began to sob.
"YOU MICHAEL! YOURE WHATS WRONG WITH ME! IF I DONT GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK, IM GONNA GO COMPLETELY INSANE HAVING TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS WALKING OUT OF MY LIFE TO MARRY A FUCKING MONSTER! MICHAEL IM SORRY! IM TRYING TO BE HAPPY FOR YOU! I SPEND MY TIME CARING FOR YOU AND LOVING YOU MORE THAN MYSELF! AND DONT CRY I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING SY-SYMPATHY! LET ME GO MICHAEL! ITS OVER!"
Michael's face was covered in tears. I grabbed my bags and kissed his cheek.
Michael's POV...
She walked over to me and planted a long sweet kiss on my cheek. I closed my eyes cause the kiss felt so good. She was about to turn the knob, and I became angry, and grabbed her and pushed her against the door. I held her there.
"Michael-"
"Don't you dare leave me."
"Michael-"
"I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO!"
I smashed my lips onto hers, making her drop her bags.
Sexual Warning!⚠️
Please scroll down til you see bold letters at the bottom of you hate sexual MJ perv things.....
I let go, and placed her hand on my chest.
"My heart beats wild for you Nyhelie!"
"Michael, Lisa-"
"Isn't here! Please let's give ourselves to each other. And for the rest of our lives, well carry a part of each other."
She began to cry as I slowly lifted off her shirt.
I looked at her body, and looked back into her beautiful golden eyes.
"You're so beautiful, Baby Girl."
She let out a sob, and wrapped her arms around my waist. I lifted her chin, and wiped her tears away. I pecked her lips over and over again, then I kissed her passionately. She just stood still. I grabbed her hands and ran them up my chest.
"Touch me, Baby Girl."
Her breathing increased and her eyes closed, as  I ran her hands lower. She gasped when her hands went lower. I let her hands go, and she took her trembling hands and unbuttoned my top. She looked into my eyes with passion and love and pain. She brushed the shirt off my shoulder, and lifted the white shirt that was under it. She ran her hands all over my body. I sighed, and kissed her again. I lifted her up and carried her to the bed.
~~~
He gently laid me on the bed and continued to kiss me. He was being so gentle and loving. He unsnapped my bra and slowly pulled it off. He softly kissed each breast making me moan. I sat up, and unbuckled his pants, and he unbuckled mine. Once the rest of our clothing was peeled off by each other, he laid us under the cover. He continued to kiss me. I opened my legs, and he got between them. My body began to badly ache for him.
"You ready?"
I nodded my head. He looked into my eyes.
The feeling was very painful.I bucked my hips back as he entered. I moaned in pain. A tear fell from my eye. Michael was looking into my eyes so he wiped my tear away.
"You okay?"
"Mhm. Don't stop."
He continued and once he started to slowly thrust, the feeling was better. I couldn't stop moaning Michael's name, and he wouldn't stop moaning mine. He went a little faster, and our bodies covered in sweat. I continued to dig my nails into his back. All of a sudden we both experienced a power feeling, causing to moan louder. I grabbed onto Michael tight as I begged him to go faster. He let out a loud moan. Then Michael stopped and looked into my eyes.
This sexual theme is now over! If you read it and you comment on it and hate it I will block you! I warned and it wasn't for you! It was for the Mj pervs!
"I love you, Nyhelie."
"I love you too, Michael."
He kissed me one more time, and then he laid on top of me and rested his on my chest. I played in his hair.
"Michael?"
"Yeah?"
"What we just did. Do you regret it?"
He looked up at me.
"I could never regret it, Baby Girl."
He smiled at me.
We fell asleep.

The next morning, we got up early before Lisa came back. He took a shower with me, and then I grabbed my stuff. Michael was sad.
"Michael, I'll be at the wedding okay?"
"Of course."
I kissed his lips on last time and went out the door shedding a tear.

"So you guys made love? He gave it up to you and you gave it up to him?"
"Yes Janet! I'm sorry I messed up your rule Mother."
"I'm actually quite happy you did that! He loves you."
But he doesn't love me enough....