Chapter Nineteen

Nyhelie's POV...
Sweat began to trickle down my face. I hid in the closet, as I heard the belt jingle in his hand.
"Randy! Please! I'm in love with Michael."
He he dragged me out of the closet and began to lash my weak flesh, making it tear. I jumped up gasping for breath. I looked around, I was in Michael's room. I tried to get out of bed, but all of a sudden, I felt my heart stop. It felt like I threw myself on the ground. My chest began to burn so bad, I let out deafening screams.
"MIIICHAAEEELL!!!!!"
~
Mother, Janet and I were in the living room talking. Nyhelie had been asleep for 2 hours.
"She's never slept this long during the day mother. I'm kinda worried. I don't think she's any better."
"Michael, I'm sure-"
Mother was interrupted by the deafening scream of my name upstairs. Oh. No. I shot upstairs to Nyhelie, to find her on the ground clutching her chest, screaming in agonizing pain.
"Nyhelie! Baby Girl, what's wrong?!"
"I-I can't breath! M-my h-heart! It h-hurts!"
This time she was as pale as a ghost! I lifted her up bridal style and rushed downstairs.
~
I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in the hospital. I felt a pair of hands wrapped tightly around me. My body was so weak. I looked over and saw Michael. I looked the other way and saw Katherine and Janet asleep.
"M-Michael?"
He immediately opened his eyes.
"Baby Girl! Are you okay? I was worried sick!"
"W-What happened?"
"You were asleep and then I You were on the ground screaming about your heart. Baby, you had a heart attack."
A tear slipped down my face.
"I'm so sorry Michael!"
He engulfed me into a hug.
"Shh. It's okay! What are you talking about?"
Just then, Katherine and Janet woke up.
"AppleHead, is she ok?"
"Yeah Dunk, she's just a little shaken that's all."
"Okay, Hey Nellie."
"Hey Janet, I'm okay, just a little scared."
"Okay, Michael, I'll take Mother home."
"Alright."
When Mother and Janet left, Michael lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"Tell me what happened, Baby Girl."
"R-Randy, and the belt and everything!"
"Shhh! It's ok baby, I got you..."
He rubbed my back softly, as I cried into his chest.
~
Just then, the doctor came in.
"Alright Nyhelie, turns out your heart was actually not functioning right, so we did an MRI, but you're okay. You are just suffering from anxiety, stress, and a weak heart, and those really don't go well together. So we're gonna let you go, but please rest, and we'll check you out in a month or two. If there are any problems call us..."
I helped Nyhelie get out of the bed, and I carried her to the car.
Sorry for the short Chapter... needed to update...
XOXO
KeeKas