Chapter Seventeen

"Nyhelie, wake up. We're here."
I opened my eyes and looked in the window. It was dark. There were golden gates with the word:
Neverland Once Upon A Time...
On them.
I gasped and looked at Michael.
"M-Michael this is the place we use to talk about when we were little!"
"Surprise."
The driver drove us inside the gates, and I watched in awe as we passed by all the statues and stuff. Michael pointed everything out to me. When we got to the main house, Michael lifted me out of the back, and carried me all the way upstairs to 2 double doors.
"Michael is this-"
"Yep, welcome to our room."
He unlocked the door. The room was like a hotel suite. On the wall hanging above the bed, were pictures, of me and Michael, when I had took pictures of us a while back. Tears welled in my eyes, as I looked around.
"Michael, you did this... for me?"
"Of course! Nyhelie, I never wanna lose you again."
I hugged him tight, as I cried.
"I promise you won't lose me again, and I promise I will trust you."
He kissed my hands, and laid me down in the bed.
"I'm gonna shower, you want something?"
"Can I have one of your white button ups?"
He chuckled.
"Of course baby."
He lifted my chin, and kissed my lips, and then he winked at me when he walked into the closet. He came back with my shirt, and went in the bathroom. When I heard the shower running, I got undressed, and put on the white button up. I laid in bed, and watched reruns of Andy Griffith. As soon as Michael came out and got on the bed in his black shirt and gray sweats, I scurried over to him and got between his legs. He chuckled.
"You missed me that much?!"
"I always miss you Michael."
"I miss you too, Baby Girl."
He kissed my forehead. We decided to watch coming to America. The movie was hilarious, but it was extremely long. Michael ended up falling asleep. Me on the other hand... I was hungry. I noticed I hadn't eaten all day. I knew where the kitchen was, so I snuck slowly out of bed. When I snuck to the door, I turned and looked at Michael one last time, then I quietly headed downstairs to the kitchen. As I walked to the island, I felt my chest flutter, I needed to hurry up and get what I needed. I went in the freezer, and it was stocked with ice cream. Not just any other ordinary ice cream. Butter Pecan/Cotton Candy ice cream! I grabbed a quart tub, and a spoon, and made it back upstairs. As I slowly closed the door back to the room, and turned around, I screamed.
"Michael! I thought you were asleep!"
He just gave me an evil eye.
"Oh come on! Don't look at me like that baby! You were asleep, and I was hungry!"
He just continued to give a glare that said:
"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!"
"Michael please don't be mad! I'm so sorry! Don't ignore me tonight!"
"Why Nyhelie?"
I just stood in silence. He got up, and looked out the window, then turned to me.
"Do you remember what the doctor said? Or did you wanna be stubborn and rebellious about it and risk your life going down them damn stairs just cause you were hungry, and didn't have the common curtesy to wake me up, and ask me to get you something?! DID YOU WANNA GIVE ME A DAMN HEART ATTACK, SO I COULD FEAR LOOKING FOR YOU AROUND THE HOUSE AND FINDING YOU DEAD, BECAUSE YOU WANNA BE INDEPENDENT AT EVERYTHING?! HUH?!"
A tear rolled down my face, and I began to get nervous at Michael shouting. He was really pissed off and worried. And here I go again screwing everything up! I'm new to this dangerous game, and I've already lost so many battles, and I feel like Michael is about to start slipping away.
WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! AND I WANT YOU TO LISTEN REALLY GOOD! I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING OUT OF THAT BED AGAIN! I CAN'T LOSE YOU NYHELIE! I CAN'T!"
I couldn't take this anymore. I burst into tears.
"I-I'm sorry Michael! Okay?! I-I feel like now, that I'm driving you away again! I didn't mean to make you worried! I feel like now, since we were 15 Michael, this was hell! Why do you want me?!"
"Nyhelie, I'm not saying that! I'm saying you should let me in! Let me take care of you! Hell, I built you this damn land for fucks sake!
At this point I began to scream.
"WHY DO YOU WANT SOMEONE, WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE?! I'M FUCKING DAMAGED GOODS! Mmm!"
There's that flutter again! I clutched my chest. I stumbled to the chair next to me. Michael turned around and became worried.
"Nyhelie? You okay Baby Girl?"
"Don't call me that... I don't deserve it."
"Don't start that shit, Baby Girl. Not tonight..."
He wiped my tears away.
"Michael, you shouldn't love damaged goods."
"Oh really?"
He smashed his lips onto mine. I instantly melted into the kiss, then he pulled away. At this time, I forgot the ice cream.
"Then tell me right now. Tell me you didn't feel anything. Tell me you don't love me."
I looked into his eyes. This time I smashed my lips onto his. He lifted me out of the chair, and laid me on the bed. He got on top of me and looked into my eyes.
"Promise me, you won't call yourself damaged goods, because Baby Girl, you aren't. And let me show you love. Let me take care of you. Okay?"
I nodded my head. He got off me, and laid on the other side of the bed. He pulled me over to him, and I instantly wrapped my arms around him, and laid in his arms.
"I love you Baby Girl. Never forget okay?"
I nodded, as I sniffled one last time.
"I love you too, Mickey."
And I finally a peace wash over me, after 15 years of on and off, I knew we're on.

Hey Guys!!! I'm back!!! I'm still working on my personal issues, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for being patient and waiting!!! I love you guys, and I would like to give a shout out to whoisemilee for inspiring to keep moving, and being my number fan for this!!!
XOXO
KeeKas