Friend or Foe

"Lioness, wake up!" I open my eyes and see Draco pacing around the room. I get up and rub my eyes. "Are you OK?" I ask getting up and walking to the bathroom, Draco behind me. "Yes, I'm just fine!" He says slumping into a soft chair while I brush my long hair. "OK, you need to calm down, what is so important that you're all jumpy?" I say putting down my brush and braiding my hair. "You should do a fishtail braid." He says. "You're right!" I undo the braid and do the fishtail braid. "Today is Slytherin versus Gryffindor." He says running his hand through his hair. "So? Quidditch isn't a hard game. Violent, but it's not hard. Plus, it's kind of a win-win situation." I say thing a bow to the bottom. "What do you mean?" He asks confused. "Well, you're going out with a Gryffindor, and you're in Slytherin." I say smiling, walking out of the bathroom. "True. Who are you rooting for?" He asks. "I'm sorry Draco, but I have to root for Gryffindor. My brother is on the team." "But your boyfriend's on the other." He exclaims, stomping the ground like a child. "So that's what we are? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask him. He starts to get all flustered and tongue twisted. I giggle and pick out a scarlet colored dress with a golden belt and golden calf-high sandals. "Do not follow me." I say heading to the bathroom. "Why?" He demands. "Because I'm getting dressed, wait for me in the common room." I shut the door, get dressed, and change my white bow that tied my braid into a scarlet-gold bow. Then, I change my lightning shaped hair clip into a lion shaped hair clip. "Done! What do you think?" I say stepping into the common room looking at Draco, who's jaw already dropped. The whole common room fell silent, boys everywhere were trying to fix their selves up, while the girls whispered to each other. "Good, well then let's go." I say skipping to him and holding his hand. "How do you look so pretty?" He breathes, everyone still staring. I giggle and simply say, "Because I'm an angel." I hear a scoff from behind me and turn to find another first year girl approach. "You're not an angel." She says with another scoff. "How do you know?" I say looking at her questioningly. "Because you would be dead." She says. "That's half true. Anyway, my name is Starlight, Starlight Potter." I say reaching out my right hand, the left was still holding Draco's. "Lucy, Lucy Blood." She says, shaking it. Draco and I head to the Great Hall. I let go of his hand. "Why w-" "Because you hate Harry, and Harry hates you. If he finds out we're dating, he'll kill you." I say cutting him off. "Fine." He puts his hands up in surrender. I giggle and head inside the Great Hall and sit next to a girl who, by the looks of it, was a first year. "Hello!" She says smiling at me. "Hi!" I say smiling back. "My name is Charity, Charity Kingsley." She says extending her hand. "Starlight, Starlight Potter." I say shaking it. "You know, you're really pretty." She says. "Thanks, but I'm pretty sure you're prettier." I say, reaching for the toast. "I don't like arguments, so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree." She says smiling, reaching for the bacon. "Guess so." When I finish, I spot Harry leaving the Great Hall. "Well, I have to go. See you at the game?" I ask. "Definitely." She responds. I run after Harry,  hearing a voice. "Rip.......Tear.......KILL!!!! Let me kill!" "Harry?!?!" I ask alarmed. He turns around, face pale, hands shaking mad. "Did you hear that?" He asks me fearfully. I nod. "Let's not worry about that. You have a game in....." I feel a weird sensation run through my veins, and I look around, to be surrounded by Slytherins. "What?" I think to myself, and I'm back in front of Harry. "Are you OK?" He asks me. I look down and see him holding my wrists. "What happened?" I ask looking at his worried face. "Your whole eyes turned pearl white and you were looking around." He says letting go. "Oh. Umm, I'll figure out what that was, but that's not important, you have a game to play!" I exclaim happily. "Alright. Oh I almost forgot, Chris was looking for you. He's still at Gryffindor Tower." I nod and head in that direction. The Fat Lady portrait swing open and I find the common room empty, except for Chris, Matt, Alex, and Kyle. "I am so dead." I think to myself. "I was looking for you." Chris says to me. "Before you say anything-" I start, but I get cut off. "Calm down, I just wanted to ask you how the date went." He says. "Oh. Umm, it was great." I say. "What did you do?" "Chris!?!?" I look at Alex, who was looking wide-eyed at Chris. "What?" Chris says. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Kyle and Matt say at the same time. "No! We didn't do anything except talk!" I say. "Calm down." Alex says. "Sorry." I say blushing. "Anyway, I have to finish up some homework. I'll see you at the Quidditch match." I say. "Alright, see you then." With that, they leave. I finish up my homework, and head towards the Quidditch pitch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi guys! The two new characters are based off of happylove950 (Charity Kingsley) and angmapolum If you want me to add a character for you, just give me a first and last name (doesn't matter what) and follow me that way, you not only get a name in my book, but you get another follower! (I'm not desperate, I just don't know anyone and I want to follow more people)