Too Much Love

I open my eyes and see Harry, Ron, and Hermione in a deep conversation about how bad Snape is. Harry looks at me. "Hey. Are you feeling better?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm ok. What's wrong?" The trio share a look. "It's nothing." Harry says. I sit up and pull my knees to my chest, looking at him. "So nothing is, you beating Draco in a duel, and your secret of being a Parseltongue coming out, if I'm not missing anything." I say. "You knew?!?!" Ron and Hermione say in unison. "Well, I knew Harry was a Parseltongue because I'm one." I say. "How did you know Harry beat Malfoy in a duel?" Ron asks. "Because Draco told me yesterday." I say smiling slightly. "He actually said-" "Yes. He said 'Potter kind of beat me' those exact words." I say looking over at Justin's bed angrily. "Why are you so angry?" Hermione asks. "Draco was the best boyfriend ever." I say. "But he broke up with you." Harry says. "Because Justin forced him. I wonder if during the sorting, the hat thought of putting him in Slytherin. I mean, I heard that the hat didn't even touch Draco during your sorting." I say turning back to them. "It wanted to put me in Ravenclaw." Hermione says. "I can see why." "It wanted to put me in Hufflepuff." Ron says. "I can see that too." "It almost put me in Slytherin." Harry says. "Because you have a lot of traits that were similar to Voldemort's." Both Hermione and Ron flinch. "Sorry, You-Know-Who. Although you shouldn't be afraid to say his name, since if it wasn't for him, I would've grown up with Harry." I say shrugging. "I'm sorry Star, I forgot that you were-" "Dead. Yeah it happens a lot." I say cutting Hermione off. "Nick was there with Justin when you found them right Harry?" Hermione says. "Yeah, why?" She jumps up and leaves the room. "Where is she going?" Ron asks. "Don't know." I lie, remembering the vision. "I'm hungry, let's just go." Ron says. I get up and walk towards the door. "Come on! And I was the one who spent the night here." I say. Ron and Harry jump up and we leave. We enter the Great Hall and I see Matt chatting with Kyle, while Alex was at the Slytherin table with Lucy and Chris was with Charity. "So where are you going to sit?" Harry asks me smirking. "With Matt and Kyle, I'm not breaking up the love." I say walking over to them. "Hey Star! I'm sorry about what happened with Justin." Matt says. "I'm not." I say. The two boys look up confused. "He forced Draco to break up with me, and I stupidly started a new relationship ten minutes after I ended one." I say. "It's ok though Star, we boys do get jealous." Kyle says. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. "Well, every boy, and I mean every boy, here has a crush on you." Matt says. "Even you?" I ask. "Especially us. But we know you too well and for too long, so we know that we don't have a chance. Only Chris and Alex found people though." Kyle says. "Even the older kids?" I ask a little worried now. "Yup, and when you were sitting at the Hufflepuff table yesterday, I saw Cedric Diggory checking you out." I turn and see Fred. "Fred! Shut your hole!" I say looking over at Harry. "Even Ron has a crush on you." George says coming out of nowhere. "But he's Harry's best friend, plus he doesn't have the guts." Fred says. "Do you have a crush on me?" I ask. "Yes." Fred and George say in unison. "But we're to old for you." George says quickly. I giggle and head for the door. "Where are you going?" The four boys ask in unison. "Somewhere." With that, I leave the Great Hall.