Apologies

"Psst.... Star wake up." I open my eyes and find Draco at the foot of my bed. "What time is it?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "It's eight fifteen." He says. "Its too early class doesn't start until nine." I say lying back down. "You have to eat something." He says. "No I don't." I say, my eyes turning gray. "You haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday." "I am not going to the Great Hall, and I am not sitting at the Gryffindor table." I say, my eyes turning dark blue. "Then sit next to me at the Slitherin table." Draco says getting up. "And I am not taking no for an answer." He says walking to the door and shutting it behind him. "Meany." I mumble, my eyes becoming brown, and I walk to the bathroom. After I'm done, I find Draco, waiting in the common room for me. "Come on." He says as we walk out. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this." I say to him. "I can. You had a rough day and I get that, but you can't be upset with a full stomach. Can you?" "Yes." I mumble angrily, eyes turning gray again. "Alex is always eating something." I sigh. "Oh. You'll feel better." He says. I put my arm out, making him stop. "Promise?" I ask, eyes watering. "I promise." He assures me. We enter the Great Hall and everyone falls silent. I look at Draco, but he's looking at the Gryffindor table. I look and Harry runs to me. "Are you OK? You didn't come back last night and I was so worried about you. We all were. Are you hurt?" My eyes turn dark blue and I start to cry. He wraps me in a hug and I cry on his shoulder. "You're OK." He says. I wipe under my eyes and pull away. Everyone is staring at me, Draco, and Harry. "I-I have to.....umm......go finish.......something." I squeak and run out of the Great Hall. I run for what seems like forever and find myself at the Quidditch pitch. Out of nowhere, I feel a rush of adrenaline and fairy wings appear on my back. "That's unusual." I say to myself, and start fluttering my wings. A bright yellow aura now shimmers around me and I'm in black leggings with a cute black blouse and calf-high leather boots with three-inch heels, my hair still a brown/gold ombre tumbling down my back. "I can't be mad anymore looking like this, can I?" I say aloud. "No, I don't think you can." I look down and see Ron. I land in front of him, he stares deep into my eyes. "What is it?" I ask. "You look a lot like Harry, how did it take me this long to see it?" He says, I smile. "It's OK, you look really hungry." I say. "Hmm? Oh, are you coming to the Great Hall?" He asks me. "I-I don't umm..... Er." "Come on." He grabs my wrist and we walk back inside the castle, to the Great Hall. "At least it's not quiet." I say sitting next to Ron, who was already piling his plate with food. "Why does everyone pile their plates like that?" I ask him reaching out for toast. "What are you talking about? Not everyone does this." He says, I giggle. "So just the hungry ones?" I ask. He shrugs and I turn and see Chris in the doorway. "No, no no no no no no." I whisper hiding behind Ron. "What? Oh." Alex, Matt, and Kyle join him and they sit at the other end of the table. "At least they didn't see your wings." I look up and see Harry right above me, then I look at my back. "Yeah, I'm going back to the Quidditch pitch." I say getting up. "I'll come with you." Harry says hiding me from the guys. "Thanks." I say when we leave. "Hey, your my little sister and I understand that your mad at them, but…" "I'm not mad at them." I say cutting him off and sigh. "I know that you are my older brother Harry, and I understand that you don't want to see me upset, but when we were still in heaven, those four always took care of me. I know that they are just looking out for me, but I've never yelled at them before, so I'm upset at myself, not them." I say, eyes turning dark blue and watering. We reach Gryffindor Tower and the fat lady portrait swings open. "Wha…?" "Don't ask." I say stepping inside. "Wait here." Harry says running up to the boys' dormitories. "Starlight?" I turn and see Ginny. "Hi." I say. "You weren't in your bed. Where did you sleep?" She asks me. "I can't tell you that, but let's just say I might stay there again tonight." I say. "OK, I found it." Harry announces triumphantly. "Yeah, yeah come on. We head out and Ginny turns one way while me and Harry turn the other. "What time is it?" He asks me when we get to the Quidditch pitch. " Eight thirty-four." I say already in the air. "Alright then, don't go to far." He says pushing off the ground. "I won't." I say flying around, wind in my hair. I fly around each house section, spinning, and doing really fun dances. "Star?" I look down and see Chris, Alex, Matt, and Kyle standing next to Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. "Meany." I mumble again, landing and crossing my arms. "Look, lioness, you can't stay mad at them forever." Draco says looking at me. "What's going on?" I look up and see Harry land and hoist his Nimbus 2000 over his shoulder, jogging towards us. "I have to get to class." I mumble, but before I leave, Harry grabs my wrist. "You five have to make up." Harry says. I look at him and I run through his thoughts and say, "I'm not mad, I already told you." "I know Star, OK then, do any of you four have anything to say about this?" The boys look at each other confused. "Why did you sound like you were having a conversation with Star?" Chris asks. "Because I did, now are you going to apologize, or am I going to have to take Star to class?" He asks gesturing Draco to come with him. "I'm sorry Star, I don't know what happened yesterday. I just felt like you needed to take the classes." Chris says, making Draco and Harry stop in their tracks. "Needed to take the classes? You kind of have to take those classes." Harry says looking at Chris confused. "She doesn't need them, she spent everyday in heaven reading books, practicing spells, and fighting curses." Matt says. Draco's jaw drops. "Your kidding!" He says. "Nope." Alex and Kyle say. I look at my watch. "We're going to be late!" I yell, a blue aura is spinning around me and I'm back in my school robes. I Apparate to my room, grab my books, and Apparate back to the Quidditch pitch. "Let's go!" With that, I'm off to Defense Against the Dark Arts. "Hello everyone!" I look and see Professor Lockhart standing in the doorway. I look around the room and see girls giggling at him. "Today you will be taking a quiz so that I know how much you already know." He says passing out papers. "And begin." I turn my paper over and grab my parcel and ink bottle. "What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?" I ask confused, eyes turning light green, in thought to Harry. "I know, right? Can you believe Hermione passed the test?" Harry responds. "Yes." I reply back. "Ms. Potter?" I look up at the Professor. "Yes?" I reply. "Could I have a word with you outside?" I nod and rise from my seat, he does too and leads me outside.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry for the wait! I also want to apologize for the cliffhanger. I'm also going to post another chapter called author's note (obviously) and it's just going to explain more in debt about Starlight, her friends, and just heaven in general.