New Spells

"Starlight! Your friends are here to see you!" that was the voice of Lily Potter, Starlight's mother. "Coming" Starlight yelled back. "Just have to finish putting on my shoes!"
About three minutes after, Starlight came flying down the stairs.
"Starlight darling, there are stairs you don't need to fly." said her mother. "Sorry I'm just really excited." she told her. "What for?" asked James Potter, her father. "Well," she started but Kyle looked at her warningly. Christopher elbowed him and gave her a thumbs up. "Let me go get it I'll be right back." and she ran upstairs, grabbed her book and flew back down the stairs. "I've found it!" she said excitedly, her mother and father read over her shoulder. "Oh my!" exclaimed her mother, squeezing her shoulder. In the book was a spell that would bring her to life. "Isn't it amazing father?" she said looking up at her father. "It is!" he exclaimed. "If I'm not mistaken, you five will performing the spell?" she smiled. "Yeah" she answered. "Well than get a move on!" he said. "You'll visit right?" she asked. "Yes." answered her mother. "Don't forget to find Professor Dumbledore alright?" she said. "Don't worry Mrs. Potter that's the first thing we'll do" said Mathew. "Alright then, you four take care of her alright?" said her father. "We will Mr. Potter goodbye." said Alexander, and they were off.