A New Beginning

"I can't believe you actually found the spell!" said Alexander as they walked through the neighborhood. "Well you better believe it, when we become living human beings she is still going to be perfect, long hair, green eyes, gentle touch, kind, loving, not to mention she studies way to hard and still finds time to hang out with us." says Christopher. "Chris stop you're going to make me blush!" says Starlight. "Well it's true. I mean honestly Star, stop being so modest." says Mathew. "Very funny Matt, I'm serious, talk about me behind my back and not to my face." said Starlight. "Hey Star, where are we going?" asks Kyle. "I have to stop by and talk to Addy." she answers. They stop in front of a house. "We'll wait for you out here." says Alexander. "You sure you don't want to come Alex?" she asks. "Positive." he says. "OK, but go to the fountain at the edge of heaven I'll catch up with you after I'm done." she says. "Alright see you later then." he says. "Bye." and they walk off. She flies up the stairs and knocks on the door. "Addy are you there?" she calls. "Yeah just give me a minute." and the door swings open. "Hi!" she says. "Did you find the spell?" she asks. "I did." "Then what are you waiting for?" she says. "Well, you see the thing is, Harry is twelve years old and mind you, I can't attend Hogwarts until I'm eleven." she says. "So tell Dumbledore something bad is going to happen and he'll allow it." she says. "You're right, don't forget to visit me." she says. "I won't bye." and she flies to the edge of heaven. "Done with your girl talk?" asks Alex when she lands. "Very funny, now everyone lock hands with each other." she takes Kyle and Matt's hands. "Now on the count of three, we say 'Avada Kedavra'" she says. "Wait but doesn't that spell kill someone." asks Chris, shocked. "Yes but because we are technically dead the spell has the opposite effect on us." she says. "You sure about this?" he asks. Starlight nods. "One, two, THREE" "AVADA KEDAVRA!" they all yell at once. The air around them changes, their wings vanish, and their hearts beat. They touch the ground below.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello readers! This chapter is really short and I apologize for that, mind you I'm on the fourth book of Harry Potter so I don't everything, so just a heads up!

Plz make sure to share this story with your friends. I will be publishing 1 or 2 chapters everyday so be on the look out.

Plz comment what other book topics I should write about and thank you amazing people of this app.