Petrified

I exit the Great Hall and walk up to the Astronomy Tower, which I heard was Professor Trelawney's classroom. "Hello dear, I've been expecting you." She said in an eerie voice. "H-Hello." I say. "What's the matter dear?" She asks. "It's a little cold than I'm used to that's all." I say looking around the room. "Sit. Sit. Tea?" She says gesturing to the chair in front of her desk. "Yes thank you." I say sitting down, absorbing my surroundings. She places the cup of tea in front of me. "Why don't you drink up? I believe you want to talk to me about something." I nod and drink my tea. Once I finished, I handed her my cup. "It's in the shape of a heart darling, lots of love in your future." She says. "How soon?" I ask. "On the fourteenth of February." She says. "Oh." I say, remembering that it was on Valentine's Day. "So what else do you want help with?" She asks. "I was wondering if it was normal to be able to read people's minds." I say. "Well, you can see memories and feel emotions, which is what Occlumency is for. But no, you can't read people's minds. Why?" She says curiously. "No reason." I say getting up quickly. "Now dear, you can speak to me." She says. "I know, and I have." I say backing away. "Oh come on-" "Starlight!" I look at the door and see Cedric Diggory. "Yes?" I ask alarmed. "Malfoy was looking for you." He said. "Sorry Professor, but I really have to go." With that, I follow Cedric out of the Astronomy Tower. "Thanks for that. I didn't think I could get away." I say to him. "No problem." He says sheepishly. "You ok?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine." He says. "Alright, if you're sure." "Wait." I stop and look at him. "Yes?" I ask. "I have a crush on this girl and I need help." He says. A smile spreads across my face and I let out a girly squeal. "Who is it?" I ask trying to contain my excitement. "You have to promise-" "Not to tell anyone I promise who is it?!?!" I say quickly. "Ok, ok, calm down first." I take a deep breath and nod. "It's Cho Chang." "The Ravenclaw Seeker?" I say. He nods and turns a light shade of pink. "Aww, that's adorable. Ok, I'll help you." I say. "You will?" I nod. "Of course, just because I'm mad at Justin, doesn't mean I can't help others." I say walking happily. "You're mad at Justin? Why?" He asks confused. "He forced Draco into breaking up with me. Then asked me out, I of course, said yes and ruined my own life but hey, who cares?" I say stopping, listening from around the corner. "What?" "Shh!" I say. "Sorry." "What's the matter Starlight? Won't come closer?" I look at Cedric and mime him to stay put. He refuses and I look into his thoughts. "Is she serious? No way am I letting her go by herself. I don't even ​know what's out there." He thinks. "Don't be a baby, just stay here." I think back to him. "What the-?" "Forgot. Tell you later. Just stay put." I think to him. He nods and I turn the corner. "Hermione!" I scream. I run over to her and touch her Petrified face, seeing a flash of yellow before I fall to the floor, Petrified.

I'm aware of everything around me, but unable to move. "Three in one day, two of them know Mr. Potter. What do we do?" I hear Madam Pomfrey say. "Well, we tell Mr. Potter, naturally." I hear Professor McGonagall say. "Alright." Madam Pomfrey says. A few minutes later, I hear footsteps. "Hermione! Starlight!" I hear Harry and Ron say. "They are just Petrified." Madam Pomfrey says. "She can't be. Starlight, I know you can hear me, wake up!" Harry says. I try to move, but fail. "Come on. Come on!" I hear a thud and Harry's angry voice. "It had to be my little sister!" I feel my eyes fill with tears. "Wait. Harry, I think she can hear you!" Ron says. I hear a shuffling and someone holds my hand. "Starlight, what do you need?" Harry says. "Draco." I think to him. "Ok." And his hand leaves mine. I lay there for what seems like forever, alone. "Lioness!" I hear Draco's voice and feel a single tear fall and roll down my cheek. "No! Of all people it was you!" He yelled. I felt his hand touch mine. "No." He said weakly. I felt my ex falling apart over me being Petrified. "Kiss me." I think to him. "We're not together." He says aloud sadly. "Kiss me." I think to him again. Draco kisses me and I feel a surge of life fill my body.

I open my eyes and see Draco with wide eyes staring at me. "Did I do that?" He says aloud. "It's like Sleeping Beauty." Harry and I say in unison. Madam Pomfrey turns around and stares at me. "It's a miracle, I know." I say. Ron stands at Hermione's bed looking at me with wide eyes. "Can we do that to her?" He asks looking back at Hermione. "No, I'm afraid we'll have to wait for her to come back." I say sadly. "Why you?" Cedric asks. "I mean, Hermione was like that before you." He says. I look over at her and sigh. "I'm an angel." "A what?" Cedric says. "An angel." Draco says. "Oh. So you have an advantage with these sorts of things?" I nod and try to stand, but collapse into Draco's arms. "Sit down." He says. "No." I say and my angel wings appear on my back. "Blimey." Cedric says. I smile and fly to the door. "Don't tell Lucy, she'll kill that basilisk and regret it." I say flying out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading!