Chaos

"Ready for the game?" I turn around and see Charity approaching me. "Yeah." I say stopping so she can catch up. We walk down to the Quidditch pitch and I see Alex talking to someone, but I don't know who because her back is facing me. "Well I have to go find my friends." Charity says. "Me too. See you later!" I say. "Bye!" And she walks off. I start to approach Alex. "Hi Star!" He says to me. The girl turns around. "Lucy!?!?" I exclaim. "You two know each other?" Alex asks looking at the both of us. "Slytherin Dungeons." We say in unison. "Starlight! Come on!" I turn and see Matt running towards us, stopping in front of me. "OK! Calm down! See you later Lucy." I say walking away. "Bye!" She calls to Alex and me. We're in the stands and the game starts. The Slytherins fly out from where they were and I saw Lucy looking upset. Then, I see the Gryffindors come out and all of the Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, and Gryffindors, roar really loudly.
"On my whistle," said Madam Hooch. "Three...Two...One..." With a roar from us to speed them upward, the fourteen players rose towards the leaden sky. Harry flew higher than any of them, and from what I could see, he was squinting around for the Snitch. I heard Draco yell, "All right there Scarhead?" I feel anger rise inside me and my eyes turn gray. A heavy black Bludger was pelting towards Harry. I hold my breath as he dodges it, ruffling his hair. I breath a sigh of relief. Then, I see the Bludger follow Harry all the way to the Slytherin side. It started to rain, I heard Lee Jordan, who was commentating, say, "Slytherin lead, sixty points to zero-" I few minutes later, George signals the Keeper, who Harry said his name was Wood, and Madam Hooch blew the whistle and the Gryffindor team huddle together. The rain was falling more heavily now. On Madam Hooch's whistle, Harry zoomed back into the air. Harry began to do some type of roller-coaster ride around the edges of the stadium. "Training for the ballet, Potter?" I heard Draco yell, Harry glaring at him. Then I see it, the Golden Snitch! I run through his thoughts. "Harry! It's there! Behind Draco!" I yell in his head. "I see it Star, calm down." I blush and before I know it, a Bludger smashes into his elbow, I scream in pain. "I'm not the one hurt." I say to myself, falling into Chris's arms. "Star? You're OK. Alright, look at me." I look at him, elbow searing with pain and hear Harry think, "Get to Malfoy." "Don't hurt him." I think to him. Harry dives towards him, but Draco moves out of the way. Harry snatches the Snitch and starts plummeting to the ground. Still in pain, I jump up and run down to the field, "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!" I yell, pointing my wand at Harry, and slowly put him on the ground. "Aha," he says vaguely. "We've won." And he faints. He came around, rain falling on his face. "Oh, no, not you," He moaned. "Doesn't know what he's saying," said Lockhart loudly to the Gryffindors and Lucy. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm." "No!" Said Harry. "I'll keep it like this, thanks...." He tried to sit up. "I don't want a photo of this, Colin," He said loudly. "Lie back, Harry," Said Lockhart soothingly. "It's a simple charm I've used it countless times-" "Why can't I just go to the hospital wing?" Said Harry through clenched teeth. "He should really, Professor," I say. "Stand back," Said Lockhart, who was rolling up his jade-green sleeves. "No-don't-" Said Harry weakly, but Lockhart was twirling his wand and a second later had directed it straight at Harry's arm. Everyone gasped and Colin was clicking away madly. "Ah," Said Lockhart. "Yes. Well that can sometimes happen. But the point is, the bones are no longer broken. That's the thing to bear in mind. So, Harry, just toddle up to the hospital wing-ah, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger, would you escort him?-And Madam Pomfrey will be able to -er- tidy you up a bit." Lockhart hadn't mended his bones. He had removed them. Lucy looks furious, her jaw clenched, fists balled. "Can I punch him?" She says through clenched teeth. "I would say no, but I'm angry, so yes." I say. Lucy yells and Lockhart turns around and gets his face wacked hard with her fist three times, giving him a black eye, broken nose, and swollen cheek. "NOT THE FACE!!!! 20 POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN!" He yells. "Worth it." Lucy says straightening up and I give her a high five. She walks towards the Slytherin Dungeons while I head towards Gryffindor Tower.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys! This chapter is shorter than the last and I'm sorry about that, but I wanted to post something today!