Part 15 [Final Part]

Minwoo, who was still trying to make sense of everything he heard, started to stagger away from the group. When his mind started to clear, he found himself in front of the champagne table. He grabbed a glass and downed it in one shot. Then he grabbed another and another.

Hoya walked over as he was about to down his fifth glass and said "I take it, you know what is really going on in there" as he pointed to the habitat.

Minwoo looked at him and could see that Hoya seemed to know more than he let on. "Yeah" he said as he downed the glass. "Probably more than you do."

Hoya chuckled, then he walked up next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I've lived with the guy for over five years. You really think I don't know what is happening in there right now?" he whispered in Minwoo's ear. Minwoo looked back at him in shock. He grabbed another glass and downed it. "Looks like you lost your chance to tell her how you really feel" he patted him on the back. "One sided love really sucks."

Minwoo looked at him like a deer caught in the headlights. "How... How did you know?"

"You're kidding, right? It's written all over your face." Hoya grabbed two glasses of champagne and handed one to Minwoo. "Here's to first love's heartbreak" he said as he tapped his glass against Minwoo's and then downed the glass.

"Okay, now you're scaring me" Minwoo said as he also downed his glass. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm just a very observant person" Hoya smiled "who happens to know a thing or two about one sided love and heartbreak."

"Hard to believe that considering you're an idol."

"I wasn't always an idol, you know. Plus, just because I like someone doesn't mean that they're going to like me back. Even if I am an idol." He patted Minwoo on the back and walked away.

The next morning, Buyong woke up and smiled as her eyes met Dongwoo's. "Good morning" he said as he gave her a peck on the lips.

"Morning" she blushed.

"I hope you plan on taking responsibility for last night" Dongwoo joked and Buyong immediately pulled the blanket over her head in embarrassment.

They got out of bed and got dressed. As they came out of the bedroom, Buyong noticed the phone lying on the floor. She thought back on what had happened the night before and blushed again. She picked up the phone, placed it back on the receiver and it started to ring. "Hello?"

"It's about time you woke up" Taeyeon jokingly reprimanded her.

"Sorry" Buyong said.

"How long are you planning on staying down there?"

"Umm..."

"Give me the phone" Buyong heard a guy's voice say. "Buyong, we need to talk."

"Minwoo Oppa" Buyong became speechless.

"Don't worry, I'm not angry. I just have something I need to tell you."

"Okay" she replied nervously.

He took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. "I've been in love with you for a long time. I wanted to ask you out, but I never had enough courage to tell you how I felt."

"Oppa...."

"Now it seems I've lost my chance." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Dongwoo seems to be a nice guy" he chuckled "and his group members are quite interesting. Especially that Hoya guy." Buyong chuckled. "I hope we can still be friends."

"Are you kidding?" Buyong spoke up. "You're more like a brother than a friend!"

Minwoo smiled "Thanks." He felt the weight on his chest lift and fought hard to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. "I've got to go now, but tell Dongwoo...." he steadied his breathing and spoke very clearly "if he hurts you in any way, he is going to answer to me."

"Understood" Buyong smiled "Bye Oppa!"

She placed the phone back on the receiver and smiled. "What did he say?"

"That you better not hurt me, or you'll answer to him."

Dongwoo nodded. "Guess I won't have a problem then." He pulled her closer to him and started to kiss her again.

Buyong pulled away and asked "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?"

Remembering what happened last night, she said "Oh no, not again! Don't you have to go to work today?"

Dongwoo smirked "Not until later tonight. We have plenty of time" he wiggled his eyebrows and then kissed her once more.

The moment his lips touched hers, she felt all reason drift far from thought. Then Dongwoo picked her up like a princess. "I guess we could stay down here a little longer" she chuckled as he carried her back into the bedroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The End (^_~)

Thank you for reading

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it!