Enzo Amore

I was sitting on the back porch of my New Jersey home when I heard the screen door shut, I turned my head to see my boyfriend of 8 years Enzo amore come out with to glasses of tea handing one to me he sat down. "Hey mamas" I looked over at him and smiled as I drank my tea " hey Enzo" he smiled back " mamas?" "Yes Enzo" " if you don't mind me asking why have you been throwing up lately, I mean is there something wrong" I looked at Enzo he had a worried expression on his face I chuckled quietly to myself thinking about the news I had to tell him, the news was that I was 8 weeks pregnant with a little certified g, me and Enzo have talked about having a family and he always said he wanted to wait a while which was fine but even though I knew he would be happy about it part of me still thought that he wouldn't be happy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when enzo spoke up " So are you going to tell me or what" enzo said with a slightly amused smile on his face I looked at him and took a deep breath before I spoke "W-well enzo I um I'm" I stuttered before I finally spit it out " I'm pregnant" I looked at the old wood on the floor of the porch refusing to look at enzo and see his reaction when I suddenly felt his fingers on my chin tilting my head upwards to look in his baby blue eyes he had the biggest smile on his face and as soon as I saw this he pressed his lips to mine " that's great mamas" I suddenly felt relieved over his reaction "Y-your not mad " I was still stuttering out of shock "no mamas how could I be mad I mean I'm with the girl of my dreams and we are gonna have a little certified g runnin around pretty soon I'd say it's pretty great "  I smiled up at him and he smiled back he pulled me into a big hug being extra careful of my slight bump from the angel I was carrying when we broke the hug he leaned in and kissed me placing his hands on my stomach, after the kiss he leaned down and put a small peck on my stomach " and I love you to my little g " I could definitely tell this would be the start of a fun ride with the man of my dreams and pretty soon a baby of our own.