Chris jericho

(Y/n pov)
Me and Chris had always had a special bond since the day I started in wwe, we instantly became inseparable from each other since he was the only superstar who bothered to talk to me that day but I didn't mind much since Chris was such a great guy
It was about two years after I stared and two years of hanging out with Chris that he officially asked me to be his girlfriend which of course I said yes to because I had been feeling as if I was in love with him for almost our entire relationship before that.
After four years of dating and one long morning I found out I was pregnant, me and Chris had actually been trying for a baby for about a year when we found out and he was over the moon about it, when our first son was born we named him Jackson, Chris couldn't wait until he got older so he could show him the ropes in wwe.
A little while after Jackson was born Chris has finally popped the question and asked me to Marry him, since we already had Jackson the wedding was quite small with only our close friends and family. But it was one of the best days of my life.
When Jackson turned six and after Chris had started his first tour with his band FOZZY I found out I was pregnant again but this time with twins, since Chris was on tour I couldn't wait to tell him when he got home a month later so I told him over the phone and again he was thrilled but not only was it twins but it was twin girls, even though they were girls Jackson was excited to have new baby sisters to play with.
Shortly after Chris got back the girls were born, we named them Dakota and Addison Chris couldn't have been happier because his family was officially complete, I had gotten pregnant again when Jackson was twelve and the girls were six but unfortunately I had a miscarriage soon after we found out and after that me and Chris stopped trying since to us our family was perfect.
Today Jackson is 14 and the girls are 8 me and Chris couldn't be happier, Chris is currently taking a break from wwe and is staring another tour with FOZZY and is soon going to be releasing some more songs and another podcast. I'm so proud of Chris and how successful he's become in our time together, and how he was able to look past our 12 year age difference when we were younger in wwe.
And that is how me and Chris came to be and lived happily ever after