Mr.Anderson (Kennedy)

(Y/n POV)

"I hate seeing you get treated like this Ken" I explained to my husband of five years, Ken Anderson. He hasn't been  having the best time in the WWE as of late and he's been starting to get backlash in the locker room about it.

"I know honey" he told me with a sigh "but all that matters to me is to have something that puts food on the table" he said, we were sitting on the edge of our bed, I was next to him with my arms around his shoulders and he was leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

I sighed before telling him something I've been keeping from him for a couple weeks

"My brother called" I said, I felt him tense.

"What did he want?" Ken asked

"He wants you to know there's a spot available in TNA at any time for you if you'd like to jump ship" I told him, he rose up and his face was no longer in his hands, I turned his face to look at me "I think it's a good idea Ken"

He sighed closing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine. Him and my brother Aj haven't always gotten along, but I was thankful that AJ was able to talk to Hulk Hogan and Dixie Carter and get Ken a spot in TNA.

"You can make whatever decision you want Ken" I told him after a few moments of silence "but I want you to know whatever you pick I'll be right here next to you, we all will" I said referring to not only me but mine and Ken's kids, we have a 4 year old son and a currently unborn daughter.

Ken put his hands gently on my stomach as his eyes met mine once again, he sighed "Would I be able to talk to Hogan and Carter before making a final decision?" He asked me, I nodded

"Aj said they're just waiting for a call from to discuss all the details"  I decided to tell him the rest of what Aj had said "Aj also said they already have some idea of how they're going to use you on screen, but they also want you to know there is no pressure, if you don't accept the offer they'll be able to write you out" I told him, it made me a lot more comfortable knowing that if he did jump ship over to TNA he would already be in a storyline instead of just waiting around to be used like his current WWE situation.

"Do you really think I'd be able to make it in TNA?" He asked me, I nodded.

"Of course Ken, your one of the most talented wrestlers, you'd do great" I told him.

"It's just-" he stated but quickly cut himself off, he was holding back something.

"It's just what hun?" I asked softly not wanting to push but also wanting to know what was up with my husband.

"I was actually thinking about maybe just taking some time off of wrestling" he said, I looked at him shocked "it's just with you being pregnant and all again I don't want to miss anything this time" he said quietly.

I remembered back to the first time when I was pregnant with our son, because of the demanding schedule Vince had given him it was very rare that he was home for my appointments and milestones, he even missed the birth. I cringed at the thought, I wasn't mad at him at all as it wasn't his fault but he beat himself up for months afterwards about it.

"Well" I started rubbing my hand along the back of his neck "Aj said you could call anytime, so if you wanted to take some time off you could" I said, he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing small circles as he thought about what I said.

"Ya know, maybe I will jump ship" he said finally, I smiled.

"If that's what you want, then that's what i want Ken" I said kissing him gently, he kissed back passionately, he licked my lips asking for entrance which I allowed, he put his arms under my thighs and hoisted me onto his lap to where I was straddling him.

"Momma" we heard a small voice from the bedroom door and pulled apart.

"Yes my angel?" I asked our son, who was a Carbon copy of Ken

"I had a bad dream can I sleep with you and daddy?"

"Of course you can big man" Ken answered before I could say anything.

Our beautiful baby boy walked over to the bed as I climbed off Ken's lap to retrieve him from the ground and bring him up onto the bed

"Mommy?" He asked

"Yes my love?"

"Is everything to be ok with daddy's job?" I looked at Ken, he must of heard us talking since the door to his bedroom was open and so was ours.

"Yea bud everything is going to be just fine" Ken answered  smiling at me

I whole heartedly believed Ken, everything would be just like he said, just fine.