Trent Seven

Me and Trent have been married for 3 years now and everything is perfect, however as of lately Trent has been distant, he doesn't tell me where he goes at night, he doesn't come home until really late and when he is home he barley looks at me or even talks for that matter.

Until one day where my world came crashing down in front of me, It began as a normal day except I could sense something was off as soon as I got a look at Trent's face at breakfast as he continually typed away on his phone his eyes grew wide and a smirk appeared on his lips before he rose from his seat and went upstairs to get dressed but instead of just brining his phone down he brought a suitcase with him, he glanced over at me before telling me he couldn't do us anymore and that he was leaving for awhile and with that he left.

I cried myself to sleep for a week afterwards but luckily Trent's friends Tyler bate and Pete Dunne heard what had happened and often dropped by to check on me and often bring me takeout they gradually helped me get over the situation.

A few weeks had passed by before I found out two pieces of news not only was Trent not coming home ever but he had left me for another girl who he has proposed to when we were still together and she was pregnant with his child this crushed my heart into pieces, but I also found out something else I was pregnant with Trent's baby as well

A year after everything with trent happened I had finally gotten over it a few months ago I welcomed my beautiful baby girl into the world I named her Annie, she resembles me more than Trent though but she loves her step-Father, Who's her step-Father?
Tyler Bate

He always visited me and helped out when I was pregnant, he basically did the entire nursery with direction from me of course and he was even at the hospital with me when she was born, as he was holding her he admitted his feelings for me and I couldn't help but feel the same about him and he's been the most important man in my life ever since and I'v forgotten all about Trent