Chapter Two

"You know, Midna tried talking to me at school today," Agitha said, plopping herself on my couch, already in pajamas. She took a chip from a bowl I had set out on the table. "And I swear, she wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything."

I snorted. "Midna hates me. I wish she would think better of me, but I bet you Ilia burned a bad image of me into her poor mind." I shrugged my shoulders. "Anyway, what did she say to you?"

"Well," Agitha began, "in Chemistry, she came over to me and asked for the notes we took yesterday, since she was out sick. I gave her the notes, and she actually smiled. At me. She smiled at me."

Seeing Agitha happy made me smile. "Well that was nice of her, not to come off as a demon or anything."

Agitha hit my arm playfully. "Oh come on, Zel. Just because her hair is black and orange doesn't mean she's a demon."

I giggled. "Yeah, I know. I just wish people would give me a chance to talk to them."

"Are you kidding me?" Agitha said. "You're the one that talked to me first."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Well, G shouldn't have hit you onto the ground like he did."

Agitha nodded slowly. "Yeah, you're right." She paused for a moment, picking up another chip. "Hey, what is his real name, anyway?"

"Huh?"

Agitha swung her hand around, trying to emphasize what she was saying. "You know, G. What's his real name?"

I held a finger to my chin. "I think I've heard that it's something foreign, like Ganon-doof?"

Agitha looked at me. "Ganon-doof." She laughed. "And you want me to believe that's a real name?"

I rolled my eyes. "Like I would remember. See how confusing it is?" I stuck my hand in a bowl of popcorn and tossed it in my mouth. "That's why everyone just calls him G."

"Oh, that makes sense."

I nodded, then continued from before. "So, are you and Midna, like, friends now?" I asked, laying my head off of the sofa, swinging my legs in the air. "Because you're my only friend, and I can't afford being replaced by a demon."

Agitha slapped my bare stomach. My shirt must've slipped up a bit. "Agh!" I laughed, sitting up.

"That's what you get, Zel." Agitha smirked. "Be nice."

"Alright, alright!" I said, holding in my laughter. "Whatever you say, Bug Princess."

Agitha gasped, offended. "I'll have you know, each and every one of my bug friends are great to be around!"

I snorted. "Then why does everyone else hate them?"

"Because they've never gotten a chance to get to know them all better!" Agitha countered.

I grabbed a pillow of the couch. "Oh yeah? Loser has to say what winner says."

Agitha picked up her bug-patterned pillow from behind her. "Oh, it is on!"

We laughed as we both stood up and ran around the room. We aimed our pillows at each other, hitting our arms, legs, and even our faces.

"I'll get you for criticizing my buggy friends!"

"You're buggy!" I laughed, taking a blanket from a nearby chair and throwing it over Agitha's head.

"W-Woah...!" Agitha stammered, tripping over her own two feet, falling flat on the carpet floor.