My Bad Little Demon: when you first saw him

He took you to the lake where he first died that lake looked pretty familiar to you then you thought for a second " this is the place where that little Benny died ( and by Benny YOU mean Ben) " oh so you do know the about Little Benny and how he died" Ben laughed as the blood from his eyes came out " I-I don't know that much about it i just know that he died in that lake" Ben then flash a creepy smile " Do you know how he died" you shook your head no real fast " that smile he kept giving is really starting to creep you out... A LOT. "fine i guess i'll just have to give a little story about "little Benny...a.k.a Ben Drowned and how he died" this going to a long night for you. especially since you have school in the first thing tomorrow morning. so Ben kept going on and on about his life story and how he first died and how people treated him like crap including when his dad drowned him and that how he got his name Ben Drowned " ouch... that some deep stuff right there you must had a really hard life" nodded his head yes "I did... i really did and that's why i well get my revenge on the people who killed me and now i am filled with anger and rage with no fear and plus I will not beholding back" his eyes start to glow red once he said he will not stop killing people who hurt him dearly which it'll start... you. "w-wait why do you want to kill me i just moved here two weeks and my parents are going to find out that there only child is missing and plus i just got out of my depression when my boyfriend died in a terrible car accent and plus i have school this week" he stop think of whether if he should let me go or not. 

Ben's Pov: I don't know if i should let her live i mean i can see went threw enough pain already and plus she is kinda cute but i wonder if i just take her with me to the Manson... NO! i can't fall for a human they all think a like and act a like but if i just take her to the Mansion with me Slenderman will bite my head off if he see's i brought a human home with me.Oh why should i care he's not my actual parent so why not take a cute girl home with me ha ha i'm such a rebel. " how about this i'm going to let you live but on one condition" and with that he grab one of your legs and throw you to the lake where you can't really swim you where gasping for air asking for help but no one  was there to help you and Ben was there floating in mid air laughing his butt off while watching suffer for air " NOW YOU WILL SUFFER FOR WHAT I SUFFER HA HA HA!!!" Then Ben stop laughing and felt a little bad that he had drown you so he decided that he wants to bring you back up but once he brought you back up you where already dead. "shit shit shit damn it what in hell was i thinking man my sanity needs to controlled properly... oh well i'll ask slenderman if he can bring her back to life even if he rip her heart out just to bring her back if he does that then that means she's going to be a creepypasta i wonder what's her reaction going to be once she wakes up...oh well only one way to find out" Ben picked you up from the water then teleport himself to the woods where slenderman was waiting for his arrival. "Ben... why did you bring a human girl home with you i thought i send you on a mission to kill not save her!" slenderman sounded pissed he looked you and then at Ben " you want me to bring her back to life... i can't guarantee if she turns out to be a creepypasta but if she does turn out to be a creepypasta you have to watch over her and she'll be your responsibility." Ben sigh and he looks at your lifeless body "fine but there's something about this girl i can't really put my finger on her she seemed different now that she's dead" slenderman tilt his as a confusion " what do you mean different? she's not a creepypasta yet and she's been dead for about an hour since you came back home." Ben rolled his eyes as a annoyance.

y

pov: why... why am i hearing sounds of people talking? am i dead yet? or i'm still alive... why isn't my heart beating? then i felt something or someone touching me it felt like a squid was touching me i want to open my eyes but i forgot i'm still dead... well shit-_-. but then i felt arms pinning me down that felt like a cold metal table that was used for the hospital afterwards i can hear someone mumbling words that i don't understand it sounds like... a spell? like a magic spell something witchcraft. then i felt my body floating in mid air like i was a ghost. I woke up and start rumbling words (BTW guys... i can only speak English no other language sorry:-(  ) then i saw Ben and slenderman "welcome child i'm slenderman your inside the creepypasta mansion as you can see your already dead so therefore you won't be going back to the human world meaning you can't see your relatives for good but the only time you go back to the human world is by you murdering people whether alive or sleep." damn he sounds strict just by talking to me " oh! one more thing i can read your mind as well" let me shut up before he reads my mind of what i'm saying. " so um slenderman i have a question for you am i still alive wait... am i a creepypasta is my heart still beating fast?" slenderman just stare at you and looked at Ben then looked back at you 

 " y

you are creepypasta now so starting tomorrow morning i'll have Ben train you and test your abilities." you looked at Ben and wonder why does he care about you " hey twinkle glitch" Ben stare at you for the nickname you gave him " why did you brought me back to life? i thought i was just a lousy human to you... so why save me?" he laugh but this time his laugh is different from before. "I had a reason for saving you... something about you is different i can't really wrap my finger around it... oh well get ready for tomorrow morning training." with that Ben left your room " man i'm surely going to miss my parents now that i'm officially missing." you where about to cry when you thought about your parents.