My Bad Little Demon: How could you

Y/n pov

Ben has been acting distances lately like he's lost. "Hey ben are you ok?" He was startle when i called his name and asked him a question maybe i should ask Slenderman about what's going on with him and I'm gonna found out why. I walk into Slenderman's office to ask him about ben and what's going on with "hey Slenderman can i ask you something?" Slenderman turns his head and looked at you (if he has face) "what do you want child can't you see I'm a little busy" you rolled your eyes at him for his sassy comments "do you know what's going on with ben? Like he's been distance lately and everytime when i try to talk to him he gets nervous it's like he's hiding a secret of something and i was wondering if you happen to know what's going with him?" Slenderman just shrug and shaking his head no "I have no idea whatever it is going on with him I'm sure he'll come out if his shell whenever he's ready to talk other then that i dont have no idea what's with him." I know for a fact that he's lying to me so i pretend to agree and walked out of the office I'm gonna found out one way or another and i REALLY REALLY  hate liars.

Ben pov

Your probably wondering what the hell is wrong with me and for some reason i feel like y/n is trying to find out why I'm acting this why as well i did killed her boyfriend remember? That's why I'm freaking out because every since i met her she's been nothing but nice to me and she's cool i hate ignoring her but whenever she gets close to me i get nervous and when she calls my name i feel like hiding which that's the first because i don't run away from people but since it's y/n for some reason i feel like there's gonna be something big and bad going to happen... i think i should talk to Slenderman about this werid feeling I'm getting. Ben went to Slenderman office" hey slendy can i ask you something it's important please?". Slenderman stops what he's doing and sigh "look child if it's about y/n again then you should tell her the truth about you killing her past lover i mean i understand that was your mission and i ordered you to do that but never thought you would bring his lover here and have us turn her into one of us". Gosh this dude is an asshole "it's not only that i have this werid feeling like something big and dangerous is going to happen for some reason i feel like y/n is going to change but i don't know how to describe it." Slenderman rise his eyebrows (if he has them... does he?🤔) "that's funny how you say that because y/n was here earlier saying your acting weird to be honest ben your not acting weird... acting like an ass ignoring the poor girl but this feeling you said you have yeah i got the same thing as well too could it be that she's going to have a new ability so she can go on a killing spree or it could be something else i can't really put my finger on it but what it is I'm sure she'll be just fine." I guess he's right on that one but her past lover is also what I'm thinking " and about her past lover Linus Sprouss i think she'll find out about him too. I feel like i just stabbed her in the back and put on a mask on my face for lying to her and we've been hanging out for the past six month and to me it felt like we are dating. Look just don't tell y/n the i killed her football player boyfriend all right? It's me and you no way else this mansion know this but you and i and when the time is right then i tell her that." Slenderman made a hmm sound "i think that's all ready to late because she's behide you with tears in her eyes" after he said that i turned around with an angry yet heartbroken y/n " y/n i can explain".

--------------------------------------------------------- Hey peeps i hope you like this story of My Bad Little Demon because there's going to be a lot of drama, heat, rage , profanities and many more coming up soon so grab a bag of hot takis and drinks because miss Y/n going to breakout on the next chapter will she forgive him? Is she going to blame Slenderman for ordering ben to her lover? Or is her inner ability will come out and have the whole mansion in shock? For out more on the chapter tomorrow until then see ya later my little devils 😈