My Bad Little Demon story: Let's talk

Ben pov
I heard foot steps coming from the door and i knew it was y/n going inside the building i gotta tell her that I'm sorry yeah I know she starting to hate my apologies because I've keep repeating the same thing over and over again I have to make a better plan for her to forgive me maybe a date will work?

Y/n pov
I walked back to the house just to go to my room and take a nap because well... a bitch had a rough day and a nap is what i need to get my mind off of things but once i walk inside my room guess who's there... Yup you got it ben "ben what the hell do you want now can't you see I'm done with you and also dealing with your shit." I was too tired to start an argument with him "I didn't come here to start an argument with you all i want to do is to talk to you... can i talk to you?" You were starting fall half asleep "yeah sure you got five minutes because I'm like really tired from kicking your ass today." Ok that came off rude i know but you can't blame a girl from feeling sleepy?

Ben pov
Ok well... she came off rude i guess😂. I gotta keep my cool if i want to mark her as mine but how? " i just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that i killed your boyfriend, I am sorry that i lied to you and I am sorry that i used your kindness against you I knowyou'll probably not going to forgive me for my actions of what i did to hurt you and i don't blame you for that but i just hope we can continue our friendship because i really like hanging out with you a lot." I hope this works because right now i sound like a little bitch "yeah yeah yeah I forgive you now get out so i can sleep😑." Geez she's rude but it sounded sexy as hell that's it i can't contain myself anymore so i jump and pushed her on the bed then whisper in her ear " you know i tried to contain myself from you but the way you keep hitting me and yelling at me turns me on so much to the fact i have to punish you for it." Y/n tried to get away from my grip but she can't i leaned down and suck on her neck left a few marks then on her back ,thighs and last but not least her chest area. Y/n was panting heavy to the point i want her right now but I'll let her tell my when she's ready or not besides I'm not like jeff forcing himself inside of women's whoo haa (i don't want it to sound so werid if i had put the V word... it's werid to me😨.) So decided to back off the bed and look at the master piece i created"I'll see you tomorrow morning y/n and i can't wait for the second step I'll be doing to you." I said bitting my bottom lip then walk out of her room.

Y/n pov
What the fuck just happen? How in the hell did i get so turned on by this? And how in the hell am i supposed to get rid of these marks on my body😣 ugh! I swear i am gonna hurt ben once i see him tomorrow morning but for right now i need sleep "i fucking hate you ben." You shut your eyes and went to sleep
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey peeps sorry it took me so long to type this story i have class today so it kinda took me a long time to type this story and yes i lnow this story is short I'll try to make it long next time but for right now let's get down with the questions shall we? Can y/n get ben out her head? Do you think the other pastas gonna forgive her for the out burst she made? Do you think ben has a chance to get with y/n? Found out tomorrow on MY BAD Little Demon story until then see ya later my little devils 😈.