My Bad Little Demon: forgive me

Ben pov
I had this dream about y/n it was the exact same thing when we were fighting each other outside. The three words she told me ''i hate you" those words repeated in my head over and over and over again i know words hurt but in reality they become actions. I loved her. I want her. Hell i want to devour her and no I'm not talking about her soul I'm talking about eating her... you know what I'll leave that up to your imagination (ik that sounded dirty 😂😂😂) last but not least i want to have her in my arms. I missed her calling twinkle glitch... let me get to the chase i want things to go back the way it was i mean yeah you can't go back in the pass to fix your bullshit but you can own up to your mistakes by fixing it with an apology right? I woke up just found out that I'm still outside i got up to walk around to see if slendy and the other pastas are still alive. "Hey slendy are you and the others okay? Are you guys hurt?"  They shook there head no  i was about to speak until i head jeff growl i wonder why? "Just what the hell happen to y/n and why did she attack you i want the whole damn story like NOW! And don't start giving me a shitty attitude knowing too damn well I'll rip ya head off" and that right there is how i know he was not playing so i told him and everyone else what happen and i also told them slendy knew.

Eyeless jack pov
Finally i get a pov stupid author is being an ass (i can fucking hear you asshole just incase you have forgotten... I CREATED THIS STORY now stop being a dick and let my lovely devils enjoy the story.) Anyway as i was saying before i was rudely interrupted 😒(he's still being a jackass... i see) when ben told us what's going on between them i wanted to slap him but instead it seems like y/n already put a number on his face because um... i can see a hand print on his face. "Ben i think you should give her some space ya know to cool off some steam because if you try to talk to her now she'll go berserk on you again." And trust me when i say it'll be funny if she did slap him again that would be even funnier if i put it on youtube... man i love being evil  (and a jackass) i swear if this author don't shut up I'll gut her out (.............) that's what i thought.

Y/n pov
I don't know where i am right now. I have been sitting at the edge of the cliff for 3 hours thinking should i choke the shit out of ben, throw a bucket of cold water along with ice or should i just ignore him for the rest of my life... i think I'll stick with plan C because i don't want to deal with the other two plans then get yelled at by slendy and just be clear i don't want to hear him yelling in the morning hearing him and jeff argue is enough. "I can't believe i attacked ben and the other pastas but it's ben fault no one told him to kill me lover in the first place i mean yeah a missionis going to be a mission *sigh* that's y/n no more sulking around just ignore him for good and pretend that he doesn't matter to you any more not now not ever." I got up to walk back to the mansion and all i get was silent treatment from the other pastas but for ben i just ignore him and walk away without a care in the world.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey peeps sorry it took me so long to type this story i was doing finals for college let's just say I'm starting to hate it there😒 and i was also doing chrismas shopping trying to buy gifts for everyone and let's just say Christmas always be my favorite holiday especially new years. Oh before i leave i just want to do a quick reminder the evil glitch's bitch story will be out soon in 2018 but i can't really give the exact date when it's going to be out but just now it'll be on 2018 maybe just MAYBE I'll put on some gifs video as well for the new story and probably tomorrow I'll give you a sneak peek of the story until then see ya later my little devils 😈