My Bad Little Demon: I'm sorry

Y/n pov

I don't have control over my body and mind this isn't me. I can't control myself anymore this.. this is the evil version of me I slapped ben across his face so hard that his whole body is literally outside i made a a huge cut in his face. Should i say he deserve it? Would that be selfish of me? Nah probably not because once I get threw with him. He'll pay for killing my Linus "belive you... YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU? DID YOU BELIEVE IN LINUS WHEN HE WAS BEGGING FOR DEAR LIFE?!? DID YOU BELIEVE IN HIM WHEN TRIED TO ESCAPE FROM THE TERROR HE WAS SEEING? NO YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE IN HIM. THAT WAS MY LINUS?!?" I think i started doing moving random object around with my super natural powers (again like eleven from stranger things) tress starts to move their branches and vines starts to snap from their roots and water starts to make a wave back and forward along with a big heavy cloud.  "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I EVEN STOOD UP TO YOU WHEN EVERYONE WAS JUDGING YOU." I was yelling to the top of my lungs to the point that everybody in the mansion came out of there rooms to find us and ask Slenderman what happen they tried to calm me down but they couldn't so i decided to attack them as well then i went back and to attack ben again"you know i never thought I'll be this hurt by someone who's my boyfriend's murder and just to think that i was starting to like you but instead I HATE YOU!" Ben's face dropped like his heart was broken into pieces.

Ben Pov

She hates me... she actually hates me the girl i was having feeling with fucking Hates me. This is all Slendy's fault if only he didn't sent me to go on a mission to go kill her stupid boy toy. For some reason i feel like crying but instead i swallow my pride man i sound like a little bitch just now(will since you put it that way... you kinda do btw guys your author here is a girl😁)" please y/n you have to forgive me I'm so so sorry" i start to sob. Yeah yeah yeah... i know i said wasn't going to cry but FUCK this pain I'm feeling in my chest hurts like hell it's hard to say how I'm feeling because I'm starting to like... like i lo- wait a minute I'm catching feeling for her in the middle of a fight between her and I damn it ben get yourself together and kick her ass already. I got up wipe my tears away and start kicking her ass but every time i tried to get her she dodges my moves and attack but this time she punches me in thw stomach so hard that blood came out of my mouth "y/n I'm sorry... please y/n this isn't you please snap out of it." Before i could say anything else out of my mouth i ended up passing out.

--------------------------------------------------------- Hey peeps sorry it took me so long to type this story i had a rough day earlier today because my neighbor's dog decided to attack me and my dog and there's a whole lot of shit going on😑. Anywho let's get to the questions shall we? Is y/n going to snap back to her original self again? Did she really hates ben for killing her boyfriend? Do you really think was sorry for killing him? Find out more tomorrow of My Bad Little Demon story until then see ya later my little devils 😈.