Chapter 3

All of their plans were ready for tomorrow when they would travel to Luna to begin the Revolution.

Step 1: find Scarlet, Which would hopefully calm down Wolf so they could finish the rest of the plan.

Step 2: find Princess Winter and use her as a Hostage to hopefully ensure that they would be able to keep the royal guards away (it would really help if Wolf was stable by knowing Scarlet was okay. Considering Wolf can do some serious damage).

Step 3: expose the fact that Princess Selene is alive and on Luna, to the Lunar people.

Step 4: let the people begin to rebel.

Step 5: overthrow Levana and have Cinder claim her place as ‘Queen of Luna’.

Step 6: thank the stars if they make it to the end of the plan.

Thorne was watching Cress's eyes as she put the last eyedrops in. His vision was still slightly blurry, but other than that he could see perfectly. When Cress was done she didn't look into his eyes like she usually did, she just put the eye drops down and sat in the pilot's seat. "So you can see clearly and in color now, right?" Cress asked.

"Yeah, it's still a little blurry but those last drops will probably fix that," Throne replied grinning once again, ”I have something to ask you, Cress.”

"What is it?" She asked, intrigued.

"Um... Nothing," He stood up and walked over to her. He knelt on the side of her chair and rested his arm on the armrest.

"Well it has to be something? What did you want to ask me?" she said while she looked at her hands.

Thorne leaned in slowly and kissed her. At first Cress was surprised. But then she started wrapping her arms around his neck. They stood up. Thorne slipped one arm around her waist while the other gently held her face and neck. They stood there wrapped around each other for about thirty seconds until Thorne pulled away to look at her.

"I love you, Cress."

Cress smiled, "I love you too, Thorne. And I always will." Then she kissed him again.